QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft

Troy helped me to resolve an issue that was complex and stayed with me on it for hours. Cant speak highly enough of him. Thx team!

No-H2O Franchise Supplies

Time spent using app 1 day

I started using this app to help me have everything in place when it comes to accounts and reconciliation. So far, everything is synchronizing properly between Shopify and Quickbooks. I encounter two issue but with the fantastic help from Rom was sort it in a matter of few minutes.

Antilogy

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just set up the app today but Ben was extremely helpful and patient! I needed help getting everything set up and he was great.

VKB-SIM Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Only just started using this app and received some great help from Rom. I think it will be very useful to have this app

Foodbasketusa

Time spent using app About 1 month

Karol was the most helpful customer service that ever helped me. Not only she solved my problem and also forward thinking for me by sending me all the helpful resources.

GetRadiantBarrier

Very helpful staff! They'll talk you through any issues you that may arise. Paul is absolutely AWESOME and helped me in a variety of ways when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend this app!

Eazy Home Iot

Location Australia

SHERWIN, is truely dedicated and reliable Customer Support, Highly Recommend !
Help Us out for our integration regardless time and sessions,

Minami Shop

Location France

Outils très pratique! J'ai demandé de l'aide au service support pour régler un soucis, et très ravie de constater la réactivité du service support de Ben!

Brown Aspiration Stationery

I adore this App and the support! Not only is the app saving my life by syncing my QBO and shop, but when I ran into an issue (user error), my Support Rep Karol was nothing short of amazing. She was thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, and resolved my issue in one conversation. Hands down my best customer service experience in a very long time. THANK YOU, KAROL!

Viktoriya Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

The App is awesome, nothing less than a blessing! their support staff is the best I've ever worked with, Sherwin helped me with quite a complex and challenging situation and helped get months old data without losing a single transaction. Highly recommended!