QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

UL Press

Dean was great - helped me quickly fix what I was sure was a major problem that was going to lead me to have to cancel Quickbooks.

Pump It Up Fitness

Paul was of great help to me, although the app is difficult to use without assistance. I just downloaded it so will see how effective it works with time

Hipbees

I used this app to integrate Shopify to QBO. It is a little complicated in the set-up. The support was Excellent - shout out to Rafael. It would be great if product images mapped over. After you fix that, see if you can get all tax authorities to agree on a nice and easy rate;)

California Diesel Manufacturing Shop

Chat service Ronnie is really cool, very helpful. I guess you only need to understand better the app after that, its nice!

Little Kinfolk Boutique

Customer Service is very good. Thanks Ronnie for your help! This app is free and serves the purposes of our online retail location. The strength of this app is that it allows you to use QBO's built in inventory instead of springing for yet another third party app. It will actually record changes in stock and COGS using QBO Plus' FIFO feature. The only complaint I would make is that the app is not set up to record both the sales and payouts so there is a bit of extra work needed on the reconciliation end. There is also no way to record gift card liabilities or cash if you have a POS system. For a simple solution to a simple setup this works great.

Boozy Bites

I'm switching from a WooCommerce site to Shopify and am learning that the two sites have significantly different backend set up processes. Sherwin was able to help me resolve all of the critical issues to get the sync up and running correctly. I've been very please with their customer service.

Transport Parts LLC

We are still setting up this app so I do not have a full experience at this point. What I do know is the online support seems to be top notch. Ronnie in customer support was great, and we are looking forward to our full integration.

Safe Haven Dynamics

I am going to use this app to get a better handle on inventory. Sherwin was very helpful and provided me with a couple of tutorials that I think will be very helpful to this novice. Wish me luck!

NasoClenz

I was needing to use this app to connect our QBO database to Shopify. I also needed the data that synced from Shopify to QBO to provide the necessary information for Avalara to extract the sales and sales tax information to file in all required jurisdictions. Rominick was very helpful in choosing the correct settings for the data sync to meet my needs.

Scent and Psyche

Overall was able to fix some small issues and hope this helps streamline my QB reporting. Thank you Vincent for helping me out!