QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

AmesLayne

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It does a fantastic job of helping me keep my invoicing, payments, and inventory in sync with my storefront and my accounting. Sherwin helped me to today with an issue that was solved professionally and quickly!

Gone for Good Store

Dean from customer support did a great job on helping with my synch errors. We chatted online and he was able to solve the issue within minutes. Thanks Dean! I had another chat with another support rep named Paul. He also provided great service! He sent screen shots to help me through my issue.
Thanks Paul!

Wayside Performance Ltd

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Fantastic so far! Sherwin was great at helping me get set up and this will save us hours of admin work.

FlightScope Mevo UK Store

Works very well for basic workflows, never had issues with support, clear interface, good reporting of issues encountered during the sync.
Today I had a longer chat with Ron, he helped me to identify how we could implement changes needed to handle our workflow correctly.
It would be great if advanced users could do some data mapping via some templates or rules, this could make it even more flexible and powerful.

VEIA Supplies

Works great so far and Troy was a great help in getting things synced! Easy to setup overall and with a little testing it works great.

Charlie's Diamond Painting

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This is a very nice app - it saves me a lot of time, and that's exactly what I was looking for. And the nicest thing about this app is the help you get from the customer support team. Ben, was the person that I was chatting with from QuickBooks Connector, he went through the whole process with me, step-by-step. That was the best customer support that I've received in a long time. Thank you very much Ben

Chrissy Anne Design

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Thank you so much Sherwin for your help today! I appreciate it! You were able to sync my past orders to my Quickbooks account promptly.

Musée de la Gaspésie

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Thanks so much for the help ROM! You fix our problem! Thanks so much for the help ROM! You fix our problem !

Vivere Australia B2B

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Thanks so much for the help David, you saved me hours in fixing an issue that I just couldn't see. Thank you

Goren Farm Seeds

Clarisse was very helpful and resolved all my queries very easily and quickly. Great service. highly recommended..