QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tigerbear

I used this app to help me connect the products (445 variants) from our shopify store with the help of "Rom" (chat support associate). Best customer service experience ever! I highly recommend this app. Big shout out to Rom for their support. Incredible! Thank you Rom!

Marèa Maréa

Karol from Shopify team knows QB and is a huge help! Would recommend to everyone with a growing business

thesevenpantry

Location Philippines

The app was so convenient to use. It increased our efficiency in recording transactions in Quickbooks. also the vincent (chat support) was very responsive and helpful. I'm very thankful for his help.

The Low Carb Market

I really like how everything syncs. I had an issue with our first sale but Sherwin was extremely helpful and quick with an answer. So far this has been a great experience for our new store.

Nantucket Bike Basket Co.

The support in this app is the best part about it- Sherwin was very helpful in clarifying an issue quickly for me

Aspinwall Mountain Wear

Vincent was very helpful in finding and fixing my problems. This is a newer app for us but so far has been easy to use!

Peakboys

Support is flawless, they replied to me in less time than any app I've ever installed. Thanks for the great service!

Zero Plastic Ltd

Sherwin made the setup all so easy, thank you! We're now using QuickBooks Online as our stock management system too.

Queensland Precision Machining

Location Australia

Use this app had troubles with sync between quickbooks and this app, but service was great and got it sorted thanks Rom

TipTop Deals UK

Excellent app, exports all our orders to QuickBooks, excellent support too. Ben helped sort or integration rules.