QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Arizona Sports Equipment

This app makes the switch to QBOL worthwhile. Customer service help is very good.
Thanks again David!

essentialflair

I always get the best and quickest help when it comes to shopify's team. I appreciate the work they do to ensure our business is running smoothly. I had a syncing issue and Lori helped me resolve it so quickly along with answering a few additional questions I had. Thank you!

Annex Distribution

I needed help fixing an error during a data sync. Sherwin was a great help when I needed support and resolved the issue quickly and painlessly

Shami Group Inc

Brother BEN was a BIG HELP! I seriously dont know why people use A2X. This is lovely and seamless and the support is fantastic!

La Revanche de la Joie

Sherwin a été très aidant pour m'aider à synchroniser notre boutique en ligne Shopify avec Quickbook. Il a résolu rapidement les petits détails qui faisaient défaut.

Sonny and Dot Boutique

I needed some help fixing errors in my sync. Ben was very helpful and took care of my problem quickly!

StartPrint Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR

Rom is very helpful and resouceful. He helped with my question and corcen. Thanks Rom! I would recommond this app to everyone.

Breed Science

Ben was excellent support would recommend to everyone. Thanks ben for all of your wonderful help!!!

houstonllew

Dean was very helpful in solving how to post NetTerms. We mapped it to the Undeposited Funds account, then they all posted the way we were operating before.

Treksta uk

Good functional software, Good support from Ben today resolving sync issues. Would recommend to others