QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sonoma Champagne Sabres

There's always a learning curve and I'm in a hurry. The tech support is awesome! I was on Chat support with ROM. The service was unbelievably fast and ROM made the task seem easy. This is truly the best support I've ever experienced. And when I'm dealing with my money, this app and support are important.

careppe

Cant believe this is FREE! does the job perfect and the helpline are excellent. David helped me for around half an hour to make sure I know what I was doing, couldn't have been more helpful

Axeman.ca

I had some issue with synchronizing several services but customer service rep BEN helped me work through all the errors and provided the very helpful guidance that I needed.

Jennifer Vallez

I had no idea what I was doing. Godaddy Bookkeeping left me high and dry. I spent the past two days trying to get my shopify data into QB. Sherwin helped so much. Thank you!

BrandNewNoise Instruments & Audio Recorders

I had questions about synching my data to QB and Lori provided great service answering my questions quickly.

Allu USA

I had some issue with synchronizing two services but customer service rep Vincent helped me pull all the data I needed and provided the super helpful guidance that I needed.

La Florela

I used this application to help me to connect my quickbooks account with Shopify, It is working properly. Sherwin is the person who help me, and his customer service was great.

Deep Settle Movement

Location South Africa

ROM was amazing! Helped with my sync issue to make sure my inventory on Quickbooks matched my Shopify. He deserves a bonus or a raise.

Perfect Storm Collection

Working with this app was really smooth and I love the interface. Its fairly easy to pickup and when I needed some assistance Sherwin was extremely helpful and patient with me. I highly recommend.

Stormy Wellington

App is very easy to use and does a perfect job syncing my products and transactions. When I needed some assistance, Sherwin was patient and extremely helpful. Would recommend.