QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Go Girl USA Shop

My inventory was being overstated so I was having issues with syncing Quickbooks to Shopify. I connected through the online Chat with Dean. After some sleuthing, he helped me figure out what I was doing wrong and helped me to alleviate the problem in the future. Thank you Dean and Quickbooks support.

Cazzetta Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I was having difficulty with a couple of items syncing Quickbooks to Shopify. I connected through the online Chat with Rafael. He understood immediately what my issues were and resolved the situation quickly. Thank you Rafael and Quickbooks support.

Solem

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was having syncing problems due to multiple Shopify and Quickbooks issues and Rom was extremely helpfull in figuring out how to fix the issues!

GrowPro Hydroponics Ltd

The app has saved me countless hours and the customer support are amazing. Sherwin helped me with the initial integration very professional and knowledgeable.

appliedartscoffee

I was having syncing problems due to something being deleted -- and Dean was so helpful in helping me figure out how to fix the issue! All fixed.

Mangum Pottery

Time spent using app About 24 hours

We just moved over to Quickbooks Connector from the Bold app for syncing with Shopify. It looks real nice and Dean was extremely helpful answering our questions through a chat.

The Wild Botanist

had been putting this off for some time but got on a livechat with Lori and had immediate and satisfactory help with my sync issues - not only did she get the issues fixed quickly, but also explained as we went along and gave me better understanding / confidence of the setup . Excellent service

Boutique MOI - Mode féminine

Je suis super satisfaite, j'ai été servie par ROM et elle ma guidé du début à la fin. Super service.

KingsBottle.com

I am new to the app. Lots of concerns before we use any apps. But it works, and ROM is very helpful and guide us to fix the problems. Great service!

Encore Equestrian

Time spent using app 41 minutes

time saver! very easy to use. excellent support from BEN!! Thank you!!
Was able to answer any of my questions quickly and professionally.