QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Dandelion Willows

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I wanted my shopify to connect to my quickbooks, but it seemed daunting at first. I read the reviews about Quickbooks Connector and saw all the lovely comments about tech support. So that sold me right there. And who did I jump on a chat with, none other than Sherwin, who I read so many good comments about. I was excited to have him help me out, and he made it a breeze, even though I don't understand it all - he sure helped me out! 5 Stars for Sherwin!!!

Anybodies

Great integration support. Please make use of it, especially if it is your first time integrating with Shopify. ROM was extremely helpful - thank you.

Dauntless Wine Cø.

App works as it should, just be sure to set your sync date properly as you cannot import historic data without the help of customer service. I had to go this route and Dean helped me get it done. Thank you Dean!

Becker's Best Shoes

Paul was extremely helpful with getting the syncing process analyzed and configured to work best for our company. He was very impressive and worked fast not to take up too much of our valuable time.

Pieces SA

Location Saudi Arabia

The APP is more than excellent, Technical, Integration, Support team especially Ben.
Highlly recommended

Nataoka

Location Belgium

The app does a great shop to sync shopify & QuickBooks. I especially love the support help which is soo quick and very friendly. By chat or mail, they are responsive and fast. Amazing experience with them

Dear Addison

Location Australia

OneSaaS (Karol especially) are awesome, honestly support helped me get 3x stores connected to quickbooks over the course of 2 hours with no issue. Super helpful and guided me through, syncing payment methods before loading in payments. can't recommend enough this enough.

Web Store - Second City Sound

Time spent using app Over 1 year

OneSaas support chats are awesome. I'm connected with a support specialist within minutes (at most) and they are always helpful. Sherwin resolved our problem in short order just today.

Crispi Cookies Inc

An essential app that connects you to a powerful website, Quickbooks. I had issues setting it up to work, I spoke with Dean through the online chat window and he helped me solve every problem I had! Now I can relax and have all my Shopify orders automatically synced to Quickbooks Online. THANKS DEAN

Mincing Mockingbird Wholesale

Recently Rom helped me with an issue. All of the people through their chat have always been super helpful.