QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 6, 2022

Makes my life so much easier, no need to rekey SKUs manually. I had issue with some specific SKUs, Ben was on the case immediately and fixed in no time.

Flowers With a Secret
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 6, 2022

David was really helpful in providing support and resolving my issue. In fact all support I have received has been super speedy and efficient. The help function has always resolved any problems I've had really quickly.

Dip and Glow Wholesale
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2022

I use this app to sync my Shopify transactions with Quickbooks Online. Whenever there is an issue with the syncing, I Chat, and issue is fixed immediately. Troy was a great help!

Picayune Cellars & Mercantile
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 5, 2022

DEAN was really helpful in guiding me through implementation. I would not have been using this app without his help.

MyHairSmart
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 5, 2022

Amazing service. Lori was a huge help to me! Once of the best customer service experiences. She help me with a lot of questions. Very professional and helpful.

Zone Collection Rive-Sud
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 2, 2022

Lori was a huge help to me! Once of the best customer service experiences so far! I am very pleased and would definitely use her help again.

Claudia Mae Jewelry
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 2, 2022

I used this app to synch my sales into Quickbooks. Thank you Clarisse for helping with the issue in synching. Good product and excellent support with fast customer chat service.

Humanity Skin Care Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 1, 2022

The app and the support team are fantastic!!!!!! Thank you SHERWIN!!!! Always so easy to work and quick to respond.

Flock Off USA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 30, 2022

Great service provided by ROM. He assisted me with a sync issue we were having and explained how it worked.

KAMERAZ
South Africa
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 29, 2022

Dean was very helpful!! A lot of knowledge about about the system. I needed to sync the information from Shopify to QBO and he helped me.

Caresha Please