QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Mettalusso

Horrible! If you use bundles-your inventory between Shopify and Quickbooks will NOT update. Spoke at length with the tech team and they state that they do not have this feature yet. Ridiculous. This is a multi-billion dollar company and they don't even write the software to support users with bundled goods with inventory that is sold via Shopify. Not even worth 1 star. Means have to continuously manually update inventory in QB for accurate info and tax reporting.

MagCAD Designs

Doesn't work for Shopify stores accepting multiple currencies via Shopify Payments, the integration wants to charge fees in the wrong currency. Response from Onesaas was we should look elsewhere, no hope of it being fixed. I wrongly assumed an app supported directly by Intuit would at least work on a basic level. But just like their eBay integration, this Shopify integration has some fundamental flaws.

Lasting Impressions Gifts (LIG)

Time spent using app 1 day

WARNING - The "sync" wiped out the entire shopify inventory, even though there were no products in QBO. This is the worst app i have encountered for shopify, there should be no update to shopify inventory is QBO has nothing!!

RonTomson WS

Time spent using app 1 day

Simply does not work. Incredible that a native app by QuickBooks fails to connect to QuickBooks, i tried 2 days not a single invoice or a costumer was imported.

Royalclub

Location Australia

I tried to integrate Shopify with QuickBooks, sadly it changes all my Shopify inventory and I had to manually check all items in stock and recorrect the quantities.

December 1, 2021

Hi Royalclub, thank you for trying out our app and sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. The app features we advertise specifically states that we'll read stock numbers from your QuickBooks to overwrite Shopify, so if you do not have stock numbers set up in QuickBooks yet, please make sure that you do not enable the optional stock settings in our app. If you need any further help or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Champions via support@onesaas.com.

Maintrac Group

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Was a good app for integrations between MYOB and Shopify. Now with Intuits takeover of OneSaas and their decision to try and remove integration options with their opposition MYOB, they are dropping MYOB support in July. They are refusing to provide support or assistance with changing over to another platform. Frustrating!

April 14, 2021

Hi Maintrac Group – Our customer champions are happy to help with any questions you might have about your OneSaas syncs when migrating to another integration. With a lot of integration platforms in the market, it is hard for us to recommend specific services that would cater for individual businesses. Please reach out to support@onesaas.com if there is anything we could help you with in regards to your data syncs that could help in finding an alternative service. Chat soon, The OneSaas Team

Sage Distribution

Time spent using app About 2 years

If I could give this app less than 1 star I would. I have never spent so many hours on Support Chat as I have with this app. Not only is 90% of their support team completely unhelpful they will use any excuse to not have the problem be their app. I highly recommend NOT using this app!

March 16, 2021

Hi there, We're sorry for the experience you've had. We've taken on your feedback and will make an effort in improving set up and guidance. Our team have reached out in case you need any assistance. If you have any further questions, please email our support team at support@onesaas.com and we'll be happy to help.
- OneSaas Customer Champions

The Honey Exchange

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Didn't sync sales receipts (which is the only thing I care about today) and synced products not using the name field and populating the income category with a cost of goods category. Complete waste of a whole work day.

March 10, 2021

Hi The Honey Exchange, Thank you for your comment. The issues you are describing sounds like you may have mis-configured the app settings and should be easily fixed with a few tweaks. Our experienced customer champions have reached out to you, and will be more than happy to help you get set up, simply email us at support@onesaas.com

Maguari Store

Location Pakistan

so expensive app just want to connect one app to other you can pay $113 dollars to this provider so disappointment please get right price to your customers

November 17, 2020

Hi, OneSaas provides value and time savings by automating your workflow between Shopify and QuickBooks Online. We noticed that you mentioned quite a high volume of transactions between your Shopify account and QBO. The automation of these transactions would save a lot of time and accuracy in the data entry of these transactions! If you have any questions that we can address outside of pricing, please get in touch with support@onesaas.com and we will be happy to assist.
OneSaas Team

Gears For Ears

Location Bangladesh
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I installed this app with high hopes. I setup the app and tried to sync my shopify and quickbooks inventory according to the instructions given in this app. I spent a day fixing the names in both platforms. But when I finally synced it, I had duplicate of of my inventory in QBO. It is a big mess which I can't even solve. Quickbooks doesn't allow merging of two inventory items, nor can I delete my inventory.

I followed their instructions VERY clearly and now am stuck with an irreversible problem. This is very very frustrating.

June 17, 2020

Hi Gears For Ears,
It is unfortunate that your sync created duplicate inventory and can understand the frustration. Our team have reached out to clarify that our system offers the option to match with QuickBooks SKU or Name fields. For QuickBooks Online, the NAME field is mandatory and unique unlike the SKU field which can be optional. As a result, our integration offers the capability to match Shopify SKU with QuickBooks Online NAME field which can prevent this duplication.
We’re grateful for your feedback and are working on some UI improvements in reducing the confusion you’ve outlined.
Our team are always available for chat when in app or our website and you can email them any questions at support@onesaas.com – We’re happy to help with any questions you’re unsure of before you start syncing.
Best regards,