QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Poko Beauty

Location Ireland

I had the best help with one of their support team, Ben. Very patient and also wonderful to deal with. Using this app will now streamline our order processing better and will help us grow quicker.

Mixed Bag

Location Australia

Great customer service - help was fast and thorough. Rom's help was fantastic! I wasn't able to sync bundles was the only downfall.

Rogue Lab

Rom was the best! He was extremely helpful and patient with me. I used this to sync my shopify with OneSass. Using this app made it quick and easy.

PixelEde

I needed help connecting my QB account with Shopify and couldn't be more pleased with the helpdesk service from Ben. I am in no way a business person or accountant, but Ben helped me with every question I had to do with set-up and each option I could take. I couldn't give more praise to QB's customer service team. 10/10.

Shoosh

Still new to this, trying to figure everything out but the service is excellent, i've had to use the Chat 2-3 times and every time its been so helpful ! BEN today was so helpful and also very patient ! Thank you

Southpaw Dog

Clarisse was phenomenal! Helped me quickly, without hassle and was certain I had all of the tools and knowledge I needed to make the right decision for my company. Grateful for this app and the amazing support!

Solvent Direct

This app is the best way to get your orders and products connected to Quickbooks. Very easy to setup and the support is excellent. Specific thank you to Dean for helping me out.

Byson

Overall app works well. Customer service is exceptional - I had an issue understanding how to reconcile sales with deposits, Sherwin explained how it all worked, what I needed to do to fix it, and went ahead and actually did it for me while we spoke. Excellent work!

The Rose Press Garden

Great App, syncs transactions to QuickBooks. Took some set up but Sherwin was extremely helpful and solved any issues and explained well exactly what needed to happen.

MANIFATURA

Two very complex systems so it can all get very confusing. But customer service is great. Sherwin helped us resolve all of our issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113