QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bready Mix

Sherwin was very helpfull , knowledgable and fast in answering all my questions. Thank you for the clarity

Sheena Marshall Handcrafted

Above and beyond support for helping me figure out how to transfer information to Quickbooks correctly. Use this app, you won't regret it. Sherwin was the best.

proteinpoppers

Rominick was wonderful. I thought I had it all mapped correctly but I would have made a mess with our inventory - thank you Rominick for saving me hours of work

LilliBella Innovations

Set us is easy step by step. I had some questions and the chat feature immediately connected me with Rominick and he was quick and helpful.

Katie Kismet

I highly recommend reaching out to their tech support via the chat function. I was having an issue with how my orders were syncing to QBO, and Sherwin resolved the issue right away for me!! Thanks Sherwin :)

HBCU Prep School

The setup was easy and smooth but I ran into a setup issue. I used the chat option to connect with Vincent. Vincent was patient and resourceful in helping lead me through the steps for a solution.

Wood Flower Barn

Dean and Sherwin were very helpful with setting up the integration. Both provided helpful articles and Dean was especially patient as he walked me through some things I was unfamiliar with. I don't have a lot of knowledge in accounting and my bookkeeper had some very specific requests to ensure everything came through properly. With the aid from these two agents, we got everything set up in no time and everything seems to be importing smoothly!

posey roe

Thanks so much to Rominick for all your help! I have no idea what I'm doing and you made things a lot easier!

Panthera Leo Beauty

I did find the app a little complicated to use however, the support staff did a very good job at directing me through everything. Thanks Sherwin for the help in hand!

Fizzness

Sherwin is awesome! Thank you for assisting me through all my questions. So helpful!! But more importantly patient and resourceful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73