Recently Viewed Items

Recently Viewed Items

by QeRetail

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore

It worked on our site. However, it broked the text size and font on home and collection pages. It needs to be improved. App has some css problems.

CHALLAS

THIS APP IS CRAZY EASY TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL. AND I LOVE THE DESIGN. WITHIN 5 MINUTES I INSTALLED EVERYTHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREE APP. EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THIS!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the
App! Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have been using this app for about a month but decided to switch to another one that I found to be more compatible with my theme. During the time I had this app I reached out to them numerous times with requests for different customizations. I was helped by customer support agent Foram. He was fast to respond and eager to help me out, helping me numerous times. Greatly appreciate the support of this app, they are hands-on, respond quickly, and will do their best to get the job done.

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Feel free to contact us if you need any help in future.

True African Art

This app does everything a $10 + a month app would do for you. And its free.

It would be nice if a client's recently viewed items were consistent across a user's devices.

Also would be nice to include a product's description and Vendor (in my case, the artist. Maybe a Quick View could accomplish this?

Be careful not to turn the app on/off without knowing that it will duplicate its include code. If you do, go into product-template.liquid and check at the bottom of the code for the include to make sure it has not duplicated.

This is a free app and works very easily, in fact, once installed it does everything for you - so...Get this app!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Please let us know more about displaying product's description and Vendor along with recently viewed items.

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions...