Recently Viewed Items

Recently Viewed Items

by QeRetail

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

Rainbow Nation

I PAID FOR THE ENHANCED APP. AFTER A FEW TEETHING PROBLEMS FORAM WAS GREAT AND I NOW HAVE AN APP EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT TO LOOK/OPERATE.
THE LINK FOR EMAIL CONTACT ALWAYS BOUNCED BACK, SO I HAD TO GO THROUGH SHOPIFY DIRECT.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for reviewing us here . We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience . For the Email Link you mentioned ,we will check the same and try to resolve the issue.
Regards,
QeRetail Team

diyawomen

good support but some issue with app but good to handel with customer support, thank you! For great support

Camilo Pillow

j,.xgui,.my y my y ntmyed y nymht m m j j ty mywmt uy yu, u,u,u,u u ,u, u u, u , u ,uj ,j j jm j h uh u

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have been using this app for about a month but decided to switch to another one that I found to be more compatible with my theme. During the time I had this app I reached out to them numerous times with requests for different customizations. I was helped by customer support agent Foram. He was fast to respond and eager to help me out, helping me numerous times. Greatly appreciate the support of this app, they are hands-on, respond quickly, and will do their best to get the job done.

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Feel free to contact us if you need any help in future.