Recently Viewed Items

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

$2.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Imagination UK

While the app wasnt everything we were looking for, some extra things that we required, the customer service is of top quality and they were very helpful with anything that was needed.

September 16, 2021

We appreciate your business and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We are happy that you liked our services.
Your review and satisfaction means world to us.
Let us know if you we can provide you with additional features in the App to serve you better.
Thanks again!

Rainbow Nation

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I PAID FOR THE ENHANCED APP. AFTER A FEW TEETHING PROBLEMS FORAM WAS GREAT AND I NOW HAVE AN APP EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT TO LOOK/OPERATE.
THE LINK FOR EMAIL CONTACT ALWAYS BOUNCED BACK, SO I HAD TO GO THROUGH SHOPIFY DIRECT.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for reviewing us here . We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience . For the Email Link you mentioned ,we will check the same and try to resolve the issue.
Regards,
QeRetail Team

diyawomen

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

good support but some issue with app but good to handel with customer support, thank you! For great support

Camilo Pillow

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

j,.xgui,.my y my y ntmyed y nymht m m j j ty mywmt uy yu, u,u,u,u u ,u, u u, u , u ,uj ,j j jm j h uh u

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have been using this app for about a month but decided to switch to another one that I found to be more compatible with my theme. During the time I had this app I reached out to them numerous times with requests for different customizations. I was helped by customer support agent Foram. He was fast to respond and eager to help me out, helping me numerous times. Greatly appreciate the support of this app, they are hands-on, respond quickly, and will do their best to get the job done.

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Feel free to contact us if you need any help in future.