Recently Viewed Items

Recently Viewed Items

by QeRetail

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

yallashop

Great App, best in the shopify app store. easy to install and use. Thanks for the team behind this amazing tool

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and reviewing us here. Glad to hear Recently viewed is working well for you! Keep us posted if you need anything from the team!

studio oh design

Great app. Beyond that. I had a problem with the installation and the support I received was exceptional. Highly recommend!!

Elivana.ae

You have to have this app in your store! Easy to use and customize. Customer support was also extremely helpful. Special thanks to Foram, who was very patient and supportive.

December 21, 2020

Thank you for wonderful review , We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.

Fièvre Shoes

Great app. Perfect for improving the online store and the customer experience. Also, after app was installed, the developer's team was always worried to check it was fully operational. In addition, they helped us with some costumizations.

Gattopardo Usa

I'm really happy. The app performs so much better then I was expecting and after some customization the store has an extra powerful tool to increase the UPT. So go for, I mean it.

November 5, 2020

LIXE.IO

I want to say this function represents an increase in sales, I am very happy

It would be great to have a shortcode to add it on specific pages

August 25, 2020

Thank you for taking time out and leaving us such a wonderful review here. This motivates us a lot to come up with better solutions and services. Do have a look at our other apps as well, you might find some of them useful for your store. Once again thank you from QeRetail team.

AREA home

I needed a quick and easy fix to replace our recently viewed module. Foram took care of customized changes efficiently and with a helpful and friendly attitude. Really appreciated it as I did ask for a few tweaks. Really great experience. If you're looking for a recently viewed app, I recommend this one.

July 8, 2020

Allsport Ltd

Great app. easy installation. Great team and great customer support. Recommended to anyone who has a lot a products as the customers can always see what they have checked and addto cart/buy it anytime.
Good work

June 15, 2020

Abeiller

Just what I was looking for, I love it, it helps me so much to complete sales on my store, thank you

April 20, 2020

King Kong Shop 176

This app is so helpful in my store design, the customer service is fast and responsive to our need. I recommend to have this app.

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the App!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

Previous 1