Recently Viewed Items

Recently Viewed Items

by QeRetail

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

King Kong Shop 176

This app is so helpful in my store design, the customer service is fast and responsive to our need. I recommend to have this app.

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the App!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

CHALLAS

THIS APP IS CRAZY EASY TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL. AND I LOVE THE DESIGN. WITHIN 5 MINUTES I INSTALLED EVERYTHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREE APP. EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THIS!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the
App! Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

True African Art

This app does everything a $10 + a month app would do for you. And its free. The customer support works overnight overseas from the USA, but they can customize the app for your theme, as they did perfectly for mine.

It would be nice if a client's recently viewed items were consistent across a user's devices so they can see anywhere what they are interested in.

This app is solid with a 2020 update. The support team did a great job customizing the fonts, etc. to match my theme.

I look forward to seeing where they can take this app from what they have already.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Please let us know more about displaying product's description and Vendor along with recently viewed items.

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions...