Recently Viewed Items

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

$2.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ciélle Home

The app does what it claims to do and setup was a smooth process with the support of the developers!

YOUBI.shop【用美公式オンライン】

Location Japan

とても素晴らしいサポートをありがとうございます。
サポートは迅速で的確です。私は英語を話せませんが、つたない英語でも適格に対応していただきました。
まずはお試ししてみることをおすすめします。ありがとうございました。

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Recently Viewed Items App. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

New Vintage Handbags

Excellent App! Super quick and easy to install. I had a question about customizing the look of the banner and it was answered quickly and tailored for me. Highly recommend!

April 25, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such an honest review and found team support helpful!

It's always great when we can help our valued customer make most of their time with us - whether it be assisting them for customization or helping then with the App setups.
Thanks again!

Elebest-Germany

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Very good app, the service is very helpful.
Thanks to the whole team for your help.
Here all wishes are fulfilled

February 9, 2022

On behalf of my team, I want to extend thanks to you for sharing your honest experience and writing us a review. We are glad that our App was successful in making your online experience better. Let us know if you need any help.
Thanks!

Howard Miller

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is great but the hands-off install and configuration were more than expected. I installed a couple of lines of code, communicated back and forth about what we wanted and viola, the app works perfectly.

January 13, 2022

I would appreciate your efforts to take time and write a review about your experience to us. We are glad that you were able to avail of our services to the extend where they proved to be helpful to you.

We are open for your requirement or any additional features if you want in the app.

Thanks for your support!

Kravtic

This app worked great and is very simple to navigate, the support was very quick to response to any questions

January 13, 2022

Firstly, we are thankful to your for your time and writing us a review.

We are happy for making your experience good and we always enthusiastically look forward to your requirements which will help us enhance the App to your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us with your queries.

watts that trend

Very good app, shows customers things they have recently looked at should they want to go back and purchase something easily. I had trouble getting the app to show up on my page at first, however, I emailed the team, and they integrated it straight away for me the same day.

October 4, 2021

We are so happy to have you as part of our family! Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us.
We're happy you liked our Recently Viewed Items App and it helped in making your online experience smoother. Please feel free to reach out to us on support@qeretail.com with your requirements.

Your review and satisfaction made our day! Thank you.

HealthMasters

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to help customers save time when adding products to their cart. The quick service to customise the app for our site was very quick. Very happy with it.

April 9, 2021

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.
We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.Do let us know if any requirements in future.

- QeRetail Team

Yuki's Desire

The app is great and the best thing is that it's free with no branding. Thank you for making a free version.

March 12, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review. We will continue the efforts to serve you better. Thank you so much for your kind words.
QeRetail Team

the ETHNORTH GALLERY

Location Japan

I'm very happy with this app as it is simple to navigate, and there is only one time charge which is helpful when you have just opened up your store. Their service was also great and helped us quickly in adjusting the pages.

March 5, 2021

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.

QeRetail Team