Anmeldelser (923)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
3. juli 2024

Got this app for a specific use-case, which is to offer an upsell when a user adds an item to their cart. This app handles that situation perfectly. There were several other apps I evaluated but they wouldn't allow users to pick variants or quantity as part of the offer. I've been using the product bundles feature. It has paid for itself (for a long time) within days of installing it.

I would love it if this app would allow us to create separate product listings so we could replace apps like FastBundle but currently we need them both as they serve different functions.

Knot and Thread Design
USA
20 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 6. juli 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
If there is anything we could help you increase your satisfaction with our app, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

16. marts 2024

Great app

find.limited
Indien
qikify svarede 19. marts 2024

18. august 2023

"qikify Cart Upsell" is a valuable app that significantly enhances the efficiency of upselling strategies for e-commerce stores. With its user-friendly interface and seamless integration, it simplifies the process of suggesting complementary products to customers during the checkout phase. The app's customizable settings allow for tailored upsell offers, maximizing the chances of increasing average order values. One standout feature is its real-time analytics, which provide insights into the effectiveness of upselling campaigns. However, some users might find the pricing plans slightly steep for smaller businesses. In summary, "qikify Cart Upsell" is a powerful tool for businesses seeking to boost their revenue by strategically leveraging upselling techniques within the e-commerce landscape.

HairKolor
Vietnam
4 måneder bruger appen
qikify svarede 24. august 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Redigeret 6. oktober 2023

I just add this app on my store 2 days ago, everything looks good. Interesting with many features. I will give and update in few days to confirm my satisfaction

Vickie Mom
3 måneder bruger appen
qikify svarede 27. september 2023

26. september 2023

It works super well and isn't pushy. I would like an option for the checkout page too rather than the thank you page, and an offer that would allow you to tick several boxes as to where to sell so we don't have to set it up ourselves in different places by making various offers. Still great anyway

Pilsna
Frankrig
15 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 27. september 2023

Redigeret 18. september 2023

very good app i really liked it and i recommend it a lot for your shopify store, i think every one hould try this appp, get it now

True Bag
Spanien
qikify svarede 12. september 2023

23. oktober 2023

looking for a free app to use for my shop. this seemed like the perfect fit and easy to use.

NINETAIL
Filippinerne
8 måneder bruger appen
qikify svarede 31. oktober 2023

5. september 2023

Great app! Easy to set up and create a pop-up for exactly what is needed, will use this on other stores!

BokMerch™
Sydafrika
qikify svarede 7. september 2023

3. oktober 2023

For the moment, I can say itis good. Intuitive and full of tools.

Pet Paradise
Spanien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
qikify svarede 31. oktober 2023

23. august 2023

This actually helped me so much 100% recommend helped me devlop my business and in general optimze store sales and click through conversion.

FidgetCube™