Anmeldelser (920)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. juni 2024

I had a little confusion about upsells and spent many hours trying to fix it but I their customer service did their best to help me and explain what I was doing wrong. I think it’s a great app that def can boost sales.

Val Jewellery
Schweiz
10 måneder bruger appen
qikify svarede 9. juni 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app! Your kind words mean a lot to us.

We take customer satisfaction seriously and really want to provide our customers with a standard service. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It truly motivates us to keep delivering the best possible experience for our customers.

2. juli 2024

This app is great and offers our store exactly what we need. Well built

Spaze Furniture US
4 måneder bruger appen
qikify svarede 6. juli 2024

7. juni 2024

While I've had some issues in the initial implementation because of my custom theme, the support from Qikify has been amazing.
The functionality of this app is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone running BOGO, GWP or any kind of order goal offer.
Huge callout to the Support team, you have all been amazing.

Toybox Tales
Australien
12 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 9. juni 2024

17. maj 2024

Lucy was able to help me achieve exactly what I needed! I am excited to see all of the different ways that I can use the app.

Scottsboro Tackle Co.
23 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 21. maj 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

7. maj 2024

great support. arian helped me very quickly with my customization needs. She was super friendly and nice and did exactly what I wanted

Sundotion
14 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 13. maj 2024

10. juli 2024

I've been using the Qikify Upsell app for a while now, and it's been fantastic. It's built for Shopify, making it convenient to use directly in the Shopify admin. You can set up your offers as pop-ups or embed them, which is very versatile. The support team has been incredibly helpful in implementing it on our builder and theme. I'm very happy with it – everything works properly and integrates seamlessly with Shopify discounts. Highly recommend!

IFL Watches
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Cirka 18 timer bruger appen
qikify svarede 14. juli 2024

10. juni 2024

Just started using it, but pretty intuitive so far.

Submission Fishing Co.
19 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 14. juni 2024

2. juli 2024

Good product at pricing that is better than most of the competition. Lucy has been a great help to me from the support team too!

Fluffy Friends
10 dage bruger appen
qikify svarede 6. juli 2024

24. maj 2024

This app does exactly what I want and combines multiple features at a low subscription cost. In my case, there was a small bug regarding the rewards bar but the qikify team responded almost immediately and helped me fix the issue. I appreciate the service and dedication and really think they deserve this rating. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try!

Tranquilite
SAR Hongkong
Cirka 15 timer bruger appen
qikify svarede 28. maj 2024

30. marts 2024

Love this app - highly recommend. Easy to use and the creators listen to feedback from the users to consistently improve.

a Travers de Jolis Yeux