QR Code Generator Hub , 119 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
15. januar 2024

Excellent product and easy to use. Integrates well into my website...

Powerpoint Appliances
Irland
Cirka en måned bruger appen
11. januar 2024

All the 5**** star reviews these guys got are legit. Their product is great and their customer service is A1.
I highly recommend them :)

Ungoverned
Australien
2 dage bruger appen
24. november 2023

I have enjoyed working with QR Code Generator Hub so far. The developers are quick to respond to requests and even promised to build out a feature I needed to send which QR code was used to make an order to Shopify Orders as a tag! :)

Bali Floating Kitchen
Indonesien
5 dage bruger appen
9. november 2023

Excellent app. Free version is good. will look into moving to paid version soon.

Everglades Farm
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. januar 2024

Easy to use and very well priced. Great app!

French Fashion Depot
30 dage bruger appen
26. september 2023

Over the top service. They actually listen to your ideas and help make it a QR code reality. Having the codes automatically print on ever order is great!

Bierstick
7 måneder bruger appen
9. februar 2024

I would be happy to recommend this app. It makes it very SIMPLE and easy to create bulk and unique product codes and use those codes to advertise. Now we can track sales quickly and use Google analytics to watch customer interest and trends.

BILL RESTO ART
18. april 2023

Well made app and even better customer service and support. When we discovered the app didn't perform an intended function the support team jumped on the issue and spent a lot of time figuring out a solution and ensuring it worked all while providing regular updates so I knew they were still working on the issue. If you need a QR code app, not only is this one great but you're paying for top notch support.

Shrewd Archery
3 måneder bruger appen
15. marts 2023

Outstanding service! I was having a minor problem with how the app loaded into my sales platform. I left a quick note in chat, and voila! The devs fixed it immediately! They responded faster than I could follow up! This type of service is invaluable! I recommend QR Code Generator Hub based on fast, quality service!

The Butter Project
8 måneder bruger appen
23. maj 2023

This app was super-easy to install, and to use. Works like a charm!

We need this for a trade show event. We've got QR codes all set up around our booth for easy sharing!

DungeonBeds :::: Built Tough to Play Hard