QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Coastal Curiosities

I have a very VERY small brick and mortar store. Some of the things I sell - tea, spices, etc. - I want my Customers to be able to scan a QR to reach a re-order page (my product page) and to get extra information about how to use the product. This app allows me to do that for free. Seriously, for the level of sales I'm currently at, I wouldn't be against paying SOMETHING for it, like a $20 one-time payment to use it (after a free week, or whatever to show it works like it says). I am able to make only 1 QR code at a time, but I'll have less than 100 total, I'm sure, so a lifelong commitment to an app or program isn't for me. Yet. If and when the time comes that my store grows, I won't think twice about paying for the next level. A 10 star out of 5 program.

BARKLY

Location Australia

Great app, works well and easy to use
Highly recommended to anyone that needs a QR code for their business

Tender Loving Empire

Great usage to track and create customizable QR code designs. Quick resolution for any backend issues!!

Top Seedz

Easy to use! Works well. Wish there were more design options, but thats ok! Great for our small business!

Planet Ribs

Simple and easy to use Don't have 100 characters to say, so this is plain annoying! Please change it.

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customizable codes generated are the cleanest in all of Shopify's apps, hands down. I had a problem with my domain name and their support (thank you again J) fixed it up for me within the day. Now I can start marketing my site the way it needs. You're just simply not going to find value like this with just anyone else. Well deserved seat on the throne in my book.

Capnography Supply

I like it - helps condense information for my team in one place so that everyone has what they need

TileStyle

Location Ireland

Great app. Easy to use and the fact it give analytics is a great help when trying to gauge the success of a project. Would highly recommend.

Dousedshop

Time spent using app About 1 month

l use this app to help sell products from multiple locations. Scanning the QR code allows me to adjust prices easily, according to the fluctuating market. I can see what product was scanned the most and have inventory available for the most popular items. Their customer service was prompt and very helpful. I'm sure there are other features I will need in the future but this app really does meet all my needs. Thank you

Foodfestival 2022

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

fantastic quick responding online support team. Very helpful using QRcode for our online ticket sales shop

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9