QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Perennial Permaculture

We love this app. We use it for our online plant nursery and it works great and is super easy to use.

Coming_Al¡ve

Thank you for allowing me to use this app. It has helped me promote my website. Thank you so much!!!

The Silk Screen Machine

Awesome app! If I could suggest future updates:
Hover /light to color and auto scroll functions. 5 Stars for sure!

JaNaye's Body Care LLC.

I absolutely love this app! I was a bit confused at first when trying to create QR codes on my phone but once I switched over to my computer, it was an absolute breeze! I love the fact that you can customize each QR code and there are sooooo many options for customization. This app is such a gem!

Wrestlinggaphics.com

I love this app. Easy to use and works exactly how I wanted it to without issues. One of the best apps that I have used.

BTS Coffee USA

This is such a lovely free app! I love how we can track the scans of our QR codes. And can generate multiple ones to track for each event or location! Thank you!!!

La Loba

Location Germany

I had some issues and their team members emailed me very fast to resolve the issue. My experience has been very good.

Rise Daughter Rise

I absolutely enjoy this app. It's easy to use and their customer service is very helpful and gives prompt responses. I'm so glad I found this app!

Farm Tee Co.

The QR Code Generator Hub app is amazing and has been so helpful for getting people to visit my store!

Life With Soap

This is a great app for marketing your online store through QR codes. You are able to create the appearance of your QR code which is great. I don't like having a boring black & white marketing tool, so this feature was great for my business. You can create multiple QR codes for different marketing campaigns. Also, you can have your QR code point to any URL that you choose for your store. The customer support is amazing. I received a response fast, and my user error issue was resolved right away which saved me money. In the communication with support, I realized that my QR code was dynamic, meaning the URL can be changed anytime without having to create a new QR code. Also, you can have multiple QR codes pointing to the same URL. I recommend this app for your QR code marketing strategies.