QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Herdwickdistillery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing free app - we love to use these codes on our locally made products in the Lake District and it really works well

Jenn Lee

I use this app for custom QR codes to track traffic from various markets I sell at and use codes on my printed marketing materials. It helps me gauge traffic and original source of my customers :) Super easy to use and very helpful data.

Rylan Amelia Boutique

Got this app because I wanted to be able to have qr codes where customers could scan an item and add it to their carts, and this has it!! I couldn't get it to work at first, but they were super fast to help and fixed it within an hour!!! Great customer service as well! 100% pleased.

ICEMULE Coolers

Our experience with this app is great so far! It has helped fast-track our QR code needs and works great.

The Library Store

Really easy app and does everything we need to it do! Simple and great customization options and a simple tracker for each QR code.

Window Magic Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is a perfect QR Code designer. Literally no issues whatsoever. Allows for discount code syncing and custom QR templates and designs.

SuperPark Malaysia

Location Malaysia

This is a very useful app for my QR codes, this makes it easier for my customers to access our websites and any survey forms

The Sweet Tea Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best QR Code app hands down. Literally no reason to look any further. It is really efficient. I have given the QR Codes to people to help promote the business and it is really good at allowing me to identify who is getting people to scan their codes. I just wish...i just wish...nothing this app is perfect like it is

21 Degrees North Designs - 21ºN

I used this app for numerous promotions and to promote social media and to drive traffic to our website. Really happy with all the features.

Cara Elaine Art & Gifts

I love this app! So easy to use and love the options. I've used it on a lot of products so far and works great.