QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

gryptalite

I use this app to create sales in retail store POP's. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTThanks

Walter Bauman Jewelers

just started using it but so far so good. it was easy to install and works faster than some of the other choices.

Pobjoy Diamonds

Excellent app. Does exactly what it says. Using it on a billboard advert to give users a unique discount code page within our site. Thanks.

Catwalk Junkie.com

Easy to create QR codes and a quick helpdesk. App does everything that it needs to be doing. No comments.

KPrepublic

Interesting App. we use the auto-applied discount feature. Keep it up!
We will try the auto-appled discount feature for specific products in the near future.

Akenehi

This app rocks! I was using another website and copying and pasting urls to create my codes. Now I can do it all from one app. I love how you can customize the codes and how you can keep the same code and move the url. It's simple and works like a charm!

BLD Bar

This app is great for QR codes and dynamic QR codes. It works quickly, and doesn’t slow down my website. I have added one QR code to my business card and one to my trial product packaging, and it’s great because they’re dynamic so I link it or set a discount code or do whatever I want.

Lowell Street Bakehouse

great app easy to use; the set up was simple and it's great to get stats on how many scans the code is getting

Gentle Beast

You are doing a great job. It works like a charm. No complaints, please keep it the way it is, to earn a revenue out of it, release a paid plan with even more features but don't make any omissions in the current free version. Highly recommended.

Molloys Bakery

Easy to use design features, set up QR codes very easily and export for print or web worked perfectly. Highly recommend