QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

Evolve Community Services

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF TESTING OUT THIS APP. IT IS NOT BAD HOWEVER, SOMETIMES IT JUST WON'T WORK OR YOU MAY HAVE TO HOLD THE CAMERA FOR TOO LONG BEFORE IT REGISTERED. OTHER THAN THAT IT'S WORKING.

April 25, 2022

Hi - We noticed that the colors you chose for your QR Codes have very low contrast - this is why they aren't scanning very well. We'd encourage you to update the colors on your QR Codes to make them easier to scan. Here is an article we wrote on how to use different colors in QR Codes: https://qrcodegeneratorhub.com/academy/how-to-add-color-to-qr-codes/
How well a QR code scans is really about the contrast and size - it's not something we can control from our app.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you at all with this!

WheelHouseArt

Seems to work good for me. Codes haven't been extensively used, but using them in my shop windows for items within sight from people on the sidewalk helps bring people to my website afterhours.

October 28, 2021

Thanks for your review. We strive to make sure every user has a 5 star experience. What could we do differently to get you a 5 star experience?