QR Code Generator Hub

QR Code Generator Hub

Free plan available
Rating (5)
February 3, 2023

We needed a very specific use case for our product. The team helped us in an instant. Is'a very good plugin.

link-test
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 13, 2023

Top customer service and the app and qr codes are very easy to use. Everything works fine and instantly!

MAISON TCHIN TCHIN
January 11, 2023

super customer service and very helpful. Simply the best! They managed to get me back my qr code after i deleted :) Thank you

OTTS CLO
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 5, 2023

Great app - quick to launch with good customization from label above and below to color and border - good performance and analytics as well.

Thank you so much !

HalloweenAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 5, 2023

Absolutely amazing customer service. I was given extensive explanations via e-mail, and the developers helped me work through a strategy that had parts which were not even always directly related to QR codes necessarily.

Take Me To Fantasia
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 30, 2022

Très pratique, efficace, et rapide à l'utilisation Je recommande !

Refyld
December 5, 2022

Overall, I highly recommend this App! It has all of the functionality I need and works seamlessly with Shopify. It is easy and intuitive to use. In addition, they offer great customer service! JT was a huge help while I was working through a Buy One Get One discount. He was responsive, patient and great to work with.

Frame Coffee Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 28, 2022

Very easy to use and fun options for customization. Colors, logos shapes and styles are all options when using this Generator

Drako Designs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 16, 2022

quick easy and free qr code generation performs exactly as expected every time also good tracking features, could be improved though

Modern Mycologist
Brainpage Ltd. replied September 16, 2022

Thanks for the review. We are always working to improve the app and would love hearing what you feel could be improved. Please send us an email or give us a call! We regularly implement features that our users need.

September 2, 2022

Very simply and useful app for generating QR codes and seeing the statistics on the click performance. Also, has various options for design and style of QR codes. Really like this app!

FJ Fantasy Sports