QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

Gioielli Paladini

Location Italy

Ottima applicazione e semplice da utilizzare, la possibilità di tracciare le volte che i clienti utilizzano quel dato qrcode è molto utile.

Rubber Tubbers

So far, so good. Works as described! I would recommend to other shopify store owners. Many variations available to design the perfect QR Code.

Orgacia

Location India

Works great! Very effective. Highly recommend for anyone looking to take advantage of QR codes to drive traffic to your website

Slice of the Moon

I called the phone number listed on their website for support and got someone immediately. I then followed up with an email and they quickly fixed my mistake! Their prompt reply and willingness to help me despite being on a free version of their app is so appreciated. And, on top of that, their app is really intuitive and easy-to-use.

Paddlershub-UAE

QR Code Generator Hub is a must have app. The customer service more then excellent and they action your request faster then light speed. Good job guys!

Perennial Permaculture

We love this app. We use it for our online plant nursery and it works great and is super easy to use.

Coming_Al¡ve

Thank you for allowing me to use this app. It has helped me promote my website. Thank you so much!!!

The Silk Screen Machine

Awesome app! If I could suggest future updates:
Hover /light to color and auto scroll functions. 5 Stars for sure!

JaNaye's Body Care LLC.

I absolutely love this app! I was a bit confused at first when trying to create QR codes on my phone but once I switched over to my computer, it was an absolute breeze! I love the fact that you can customize each QR code and there are sooooo many options for customization. This app is such a gem!

Wrestlinggaphics.com

I love this app. Easy to use and works exactly how I wanted it to without issues. One of the best apps that I have used.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8