QR Code Magic

QR Code Magic

by Simple Seller Apps

Create and track dynamic QR Codes - free and unlimited.

Carmen Terreros Andréu Galería

perfecta para señalar cualquier elemento de tu tienda con un código QR o bidi. lo mejor para nosotros la estadística que se genera

OneMoreDayNatural

I used app to customize my packaging with barcodes. It really is a fun way to add something extra. Customers enjoyed

Alpinhound Pet Co.

Great App and Excellent support! I love that you can embed an image in the code and can control the destination.

Caseway Store

We used this app to generate QR codes for all of our offline stores. It is very easy to use and works perfectly for us. The support response is very fast. Looking forward to the new release of the summary report.

Telos Snowboards

I used this app to create product page codes for cards that allow shoppers to get more info when offline shopping in the store. I liked that we could add a custom favicon logo and looking forward to the update with full logo QR code ability. Support was the fastest and easiest I've dealt with yet...and its FREE!!

Juan y Medio Sangucheria

aplicación muy útil y sencilla, se acomoda a los servicios que buscaba, hacer qr y poder editar el mismo.

Rob Scott Creates

Love this app. creating QR codes for all my produces is very helpful. I would recommend it. works greats

LightWare Lidar LLC

So far so good. Creating and linking QR codes to custom URL's is a great thing. The more I use it the more I can share.

Wild Look Accessories

This app is excellent. Very easy to use and offers exactly what it says and what I needed in my store.

EDDEN BODY

I use this app to extend the customer experience. Indeed we place the code on our packaging which allows us to request reviews or a satisfaction survey. I use this we use this app to extend the customer experience. Indeed we place the code on our packaging which allows us to request reviews or a satisfaction survey ...

Previous 1