Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

dudewuhhhl

Love the app and can't wait for the upgrades!

Gobzu

It has been a pleasure interacting with Ramon. He is very responsive and always willing to help. The app works smoothly and delivers what it promises. Great value for money and totally recommended.

Modify Watches

We recently added Qstomizer to ModifyWatches.com to enable our fans to create their own custom watches. We love the product. Very simple to install, not *too* many options (which is important so you don't confuse a customer). And Ramon has been amazing to work with ... he's worked with us to make the product perfect for our site

Not Just Dance

Absolutely awesome app! Everything I was looking for at a great price! Customer service is top notch. Very helpful and patient, helped with all issues and concerns.
I would highly recommend to any one looking to offer customization to customers.

Birthday Girl World

This app is amazing! We were already selling products before we even finished installing it. The backend is robust and and flexible so it works great if you make the products yourself or if you have a third party make them for you. The interface is very user friendly so your customers will think you spent tons of time coding this :). Their customers service is also lightning fast and helped us get online in a flash. If you sell anything that can be customized, add this to your store!

Designed By Droids

Superb app - exactly what I have been looking to find for months now.
Even better is the stunning level of support that is provided - I initially had a very complex third party theme that did not work well with other apps. Ramon at Big Van Studio worked on this tirelessly modifying code and fixing each issue as and when they appeared before I finally decided that theme was more trouble than it was worth at which point he even viewed the new theme before I parted with any money to ensure there would be no further issues. My sites just gone live now and it would not of done without Ramon's help.

IdeaTshirt

English version

Qstomizer is a really great app.
First, it's simple to install and configure.
With the free trial (7 days) you can test the application, without spending money (without asking for a refund like in many other applications).
The output is perfect and the application does its job extremely well.
the support is fast, friendly and always ready to help.
I haven't found anything negative. Great app, excellent service.
I highly recommend it.

Versione italiana

Qstomizer è davvero un'app fantastica
In primo luogo, è semplice da installare e configurare.
Con la versione di prova gratuita (7 giorni) è possibile verificare l'applicazione in tranquillità, senza spendere soldi (senza chiedere un rimborso, come in molte altre applicazioni).
l'output è perfetto e l'applicazione fa il suo lavoro molto bene.
il supporto è veloce, cordiale e sempre pronto ad aiutare.

Non ho trovato nulla di negativo. Grande applicazione, servizio eccellente.
Lo consiglio vivamente.

CaptainCase

Very good app for customising products. Support staff are very good and prompt at sorting out any questions. Would recommend.

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next