Quantify

Quantify

by Akuna Technologies

Setting Min-Max Quantities now made Easy

Budget Safetywear

This is a fantastic app! Easy to use and setup.

Perfect for adding a minimum order quantity for our screen printing products.

Praveen was fantastic in answering all emails.

Highly recommended!

Thank you!

Skin Care By Suzie

Terrible customer service, I could not get the pop up to work. Instead of trying to help me with a problem they told me to just find another app. You Got It.

Cap Wholesalers

We don’t know why this app is not rated well!

It is definitely a hidden gem. Beautiful design and working with it is like a breeze. Does every damn thing you expect it to do.

Sweet E's Bake Shop

HOLY CRAP! This app is AMAZING. Installation was a breeze. The interface is INCREDIBLE. Super simple to set minimum quantities per product. I LOVE IT! IT LITERALLY took my LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO GET THE JOB DONE!!!!!!

I did extensive research on other competing apps and I could not get past the bad reviews the others had. The issues the people had were really scary! I took a chance on this one because it does not have very many reviews. Once I seen the interface I knew that this was a gem.

Bravo to the developers of this......BRAVO!

USA Work Uniforms

Perfect App.

Does exactly do what we need.

Great app and great support!

Thank you very much Quantify team!

luxury-rings.com

The app broke our "Add to Cart" button on the Debut theme and people couldn't check out for almost a day because of it. Even the settings dashboard became unavailable, just showed an empty screen. When tracking down the owner / support personnel through the whois info of the domain, we were referred to some developer who blamed the problem on us and said there was some conflict "with some other app", without proposing a solution or without actually working to even identify the problem. So let me get this straight: we install your app, along with some other apps, and then the CONTROL PANEL becomes UNAVAILABLE, while our STORE BREAKS, and we have to remove everything one-by-one before we realize it's your code that breaks, we lose money and time over all of this, and then you tell us this is somehow a "feature" and you are "sorry" because the app "conflicts with another app"? This doesn't work for us, sorry.

Corporate Apparel Online

Quantify app works brilliantly! I love this app!

I received very good customer service from the Team quantify.

Thank You Guys!

Budget Workwear

This is an amazing app! It works perfect with my shopify store.

Quantify is one of the simplest applications I have used,
with a clean beautiful interface I can easily define my minimum and maximum product requirements.

We using this app on all 4 of our shopify stores.

Thank You Team Quantify!

Uniform Wholesalers

Updated review:

This app’s new version is beautiful! I have used both versions. Support from the team is great too! They have done a beautiful update! I love the new dashboard. Good work Dev- team!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Quantify for your awesome app!

Great support! Super easy to use and setup.

Highly recommended!

Tshirt Wholesalers

Great app, very easy to use, This is exactly what we needed!

This App works perfect and their customer support is incredible.

One of the best app you can have for your store!

I highly recommend this app and the Quantify team!

Previous 1