Quantify

Quantify

by Akuna Technologies

Setting Min-Max Quantities now made Easy

Skin Care By Suzie

Terrible customer service, I could not get the pop up to work. Instead of trying to help me with a problem they told me to just find another app. You Got It.

luxury-rings.com

The app broke our "Add to Cart" button on the Debut theme and people couldn't check out for almost a day because of it. Even the settings dashboard became unavailable, just showed an empty screen. When tracking down the owner / support personnel through the whois info of the domain, we were referred to some developer who blamed the problem on us and said there was some conflict "with some other app", without proposing a solution or without actually working to even identify the problem. So let me get this straight: we install your app, along with some other apps, and then the CONTROL PANEL becomes UNAVAILABLE, while our STORE BREAKS, and we have to remove everything one-by-one before we realize it's your code that breaks, we lose money and time over all of this, and then you tell us this is somehow a "feature" and you are "sorry" because the app "conflicts with another app"? This doesn't work for us, sorry.