Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

by ORICHI

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

Marigold Health Store

App works very well, we have been using it for our wholesale categories and so far so good. Staff always prompt to help, they helped me more than once by addressing my needs and put their hands right on the code to make my goals come to life. Highly recommended!

UltraLids

Great 12313214143253512521432432482ur02740274027420749274270274024027402742042047204720-470247221022

Kitchen Assistant India

Great app with great customer support.
Has given me great return on investment. Give it a shot if you are having problems with increasing Average order value

Snatchmeeup

Warning! This app bugged my Debut Theme. My customers were having trouble with adding items to their cart and removing items. I had to contact customer service and they fixed the problem

May 22, 2020

Sorry for this problem. I reply to your email to support you right after receiving your email for support but have not yet seen you respond. Please respond to the email so we can assist you as soon as possible.

AsdamArt

when install the app, met some trouble and can not solve it. They are customer service is so fast and high quality. Help me solve a lots. Easy to setup, function can fulfill my requirements.

DAM-DAM'S STORE

Très bon support client si on a un souci. Je recommande cette application :)

HappyStore

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT, DID EVERYTHING I ASKED. GREAT APP, GOT MY FIRST SALE WITHIN 20 MINS OF HAVING IT INSTALLED. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

JC Professional

Perfect product and amazing support! I tried another plug-in which was even more expensive and could not match this plugin! I am quite satisfied.

Even some small issues were solved quite quickly! Keep up the good work.

credodecor

awesome app, easy to use. support is amazing, they helped me make the app look like i wanted it, although it would be nice to have those features to be editable in the app panel. hope to see some updates :)

Ortho Air Pillow

After going through tens of quantity break/BOGO apps, finally found one that works the way I wanted it to work. Had some minor glitches but the support team is amazing and fixes those for you in a flash. 10/10

April 12, 2020