Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. januar 2024

Providing all features I needed, yet easy to use.
Staffs are very helpful and give responses promptly.
I have no idea of coding, I tried other similar apps before, but they are lack of support for integrating with the purchased theme.
The support team help me to track down every single problem I faced and solved them quickly.
A 10 out 10 service, highly recommended!

Willit Retail Display
Australien
4 måneder bruger appen
29. januar 2024

Very happy with the app. Used the free tier. Had an issue with the collection limit and contacted support who were quick in responding and showed me what error I had made on my end. Very quick and prompt in responding.

Lake Deborah Store.
Australien
17 dage bruger appen
15. januar 2024

Incredible app and stellar support! Our team has been relying on this app for an extended period, and it continues to impress with its flawless performance. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features make it a standout choice. Highly recommended!

פריקפוא
Israel
Mere end et år bruger appen
25. januar 2024

Level of prompt service from Alvin is excellent - The discounts were exactly what we needed and especially for selling in only pack qty's. There was nothing that could not be altered on the front end. So far we're very happy with the app.

Star School Supplies
Irland
10 dage bruger appen
30. januar 2024

After searching everywhere for an app that can offer Tiered Fixed Pricing, Orichi came up trumps! All the other apps say they offer this but it is all based on discount pricing. Thank you to Alvin for importing all my products and pricing, which would have taken me hours to do myself and to David for his help too. I would not hesitate on recommending this app! Thank you again.

mywipe
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
21. december 2023

I encountered a problem when setting the quantity limit, and the customer service's timely response allowed me to solve the problem quickly. I would say their app is smooth to use and the plans are well set up. I just started using it and will share more about it later.

huggablepillows
USA
12 dage bruger appen
16. november 2023

This app has all the customization for discounts that I needed, custom quantity price breaks, targeted to customers with specific tags. It works perfectly to deliver all of that.

I have tried other very popular discount apps, that cost even more per month and my theme had compatibility issues with them. There was always something that didn't work right and their support teams couldn't address. Even though I had some initial compatibility issues with displaying everything properly in this app as well, the support team responded within minutes and fixed every issue that was found, perfectly. The team behind this app is really amazing, and you can trust this app do everything it says it does. I had very custom discount scenarios and this was the one that could do it all.

I can't recommend this app highly enough!

My Store
USA
19 dage bruger appen
16. januar 2024

They promptly fixed the bug in the app and provided professional service. Thank you.

Bubbic
Japan
9 måneder bruger appen
23. januar 2024

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I've been using Orichi Bundle quantity app for the past few months, it helps grows the business, and easy integration .

Roman Island
Indien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
16. januar 2024

Great and fast support! App works perfekt.

MAREGO BOX KONZEPTE