Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. marts 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and love it.

Tylgod Prints
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
15. januar 2024

Incredible app and stellar support! Our team has been relying on this app for an extended period, and it continues to impress with its flawless performance. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features make it a standout choice. Highly recommended!

פריקפוא
Israel
Mere end et år bruger appen
5. februar 2024

Thank you Alvin for quickly supporting me and adapting to all the new changes. Love this app so much, the features are fantastic!

ERDI LASER
Kina
3 måneder bruger appen
7. marts 2024

Alvin really helped me alot with costum request and worked very hard intill we were able to succesly complete my requests! i would recommend this app to everyone

Min butik
Sverige
11 dage bruger appen
30. januar 2024

After searching everywhere for an app that can offer Tiered Fixed Pricing, Orichi came up trumps! All the other apps say they offer this but it is all based on discount pricing. Thank you to Alvin for importing all my products and pricing, which would have taken me hours to do myself and to David for his help too. I would not hesitate on recommending this app! Thank you again.

mywipe
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
25. januar 2024

Level of prompt service from Alvin is excellent - The discounts were exactly what we needed and especially for selling in only pack qty's. There was nothing that could not be altered on the front end. So far we're very happy with the app.

Star School Supplies
Irland
10 dage bruger appen
30. januar 2024

Great service and the product delivered as expected. I was looking for a nicely presented volume discounts table and it shows very well on my product page in Shopify. I needed some help to format it and got the help I needed from the Orichi associate who understood exactly what I wanted to achieve.

Agile Stationery
Storbritannien
16 dage bruger appen
19. februar 2024

I have tried several quantity discount apps and most of them are hideous. This one makes a nice simple, easy to understand grid. The the buyer selects the quantity in the usual way. The discount displays on the cart page. Great support for little tweaks.

ASIAN BEAUTY SUPPLY
Thailand
En dag bruger appen
23. januar 2024

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I've been using Orichi Bundle quantity app for the past few months, it helps grows the business, and easy integration .

Roman Island
Indien
3 måneder bruger appen
16. januar 2024

They promptly fixed the bug in the app and provided professional service. Thank you.

Bubbic