Samlet bedømmelse

so far, so good

Cravings Gourmet Popcorn
4 måneder bruger appen
16. november 2023

This app has all the customization for discounts that I needed, custom quantity price breaks, targeted to customers with specific tags. It works perfectly to deliver all of that.

I have tried other very popular discount apps, that cost even more per month and my theme had compatibility issues with them. There was always something that didn't work right and their support teams couldn't address. Even though I had some initial compatibility issues with displaying everything properly in this app as well, the support team responded within minutes and fixed every issue that was found, perfectly. The team behind this app is really amazing, and you can trust this app do everything it says it does. I had very custom discount scenarios and this was the one that could do it all.

I can't recommend this app highly enough!

My Store
19 dage bruger appen
22. februar 2024

Really good app with efficient and helpful support team.

Miyukai
Sydafrika
2 dage bruger appen
5. december 2023

First of all thanks to Alvin the little chap for his help, he helped me with a lot of issues that I couldn't adapt, the plugin is still functionally friendly for me at the moment, and their team is very patient, but I have to say that adapting my theme would take a long time to communicate and tweak.

Dingy Weather
7 dage bruger appen
29. november 2023

Very good app for discounts. It is easy to set up and goes quick and there are a lot of settings possibilities. The support is great, i had some questions and a custom request and Alvin was helping me out and also brought up own suggestions . I can recommend :)

Peak Freak
Østrig
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. marts 2024

Perfect fast support - nice app - works fine

Liegestuhl Produktion
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
26. februar 2024

I had a problem and customer support was amazingly fast at helping me resolve my issue great app. Thankyou so much lylla for your help.

Sniff Waggle And Walk
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
2. november 2023

When I was looking for how to set minimum purchase quantities for products and bulk pricing for products, most of which only allow for one of those functions, Orichi was the best option, along with online tech support. Alvin helped me out when I had problems. Thank you very much for fulfilling my needs!

EFORU GmbH
7 måneder bruger appen
14. november 2023

LYLIA was so much help and literally did it in minutes. I love the app can't wait to 20X my sales for black friday!!

Unlock Your Purpose In Business