Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. März 2024

Great app that works and functions as advertised. Whenever there is a small issue, the support team is always available to help find a solution. Very quick responses and great customer service!

Bordignon Stone
Kanada
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
2. Mai 2024

Great app! Alvin has helped me a lot and even got on a call to understand my issues better. Definitely recommend!

Vials Depot
5 monate mit der App
19. Februar 2024

This is a great app. We have tried a few similar but this one is the best we have used. We use it for providing volume discounts on certain collections. We set the discounts at the collection level, which is what we were looking for. We have contacted customer support 3 times with questions and they have responded quickly and promptly with the answers we were looking for. I can't recommend Orichi enough!

Real Deal Steel
4 monate mit der App
28. Februar 2024

The support from Alvin was very impressive who scheduled a call to investigate an issue that ended up being caused by a different app. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. The app itself is great and very easy to configure rules. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this app.

AESTHETICARE Professional Shop
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
1. April 2024

Very happy with the app, working as it should. Support has been excellent helped get us all setup and were able to make some changes to better suit our website.

ETRNL
Australien
7 tage mit der App
19. Februar 2024

great experience with this App, the support is great and i will always raccomend it.

Thank you guys for your help!

Stranomaverde - Mrhops
Italien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
26. Februar 2024

Alvin's help was very helpful and helped me solve the problem quickly. I am very satisfied with their customer service, prompt response and quick resolution.

Richword
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
10 monate mit der App
22. April 2024

The support was great and personalized. Needed the app for quantity increment and limit. Alvin did a custom work to get this done.

Mann Supply
Kanada
21 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 14. März 2024

Support has been fantastic, and so far all requested changes and updates have been implemented without any issues. Orichi has a fantastic team!

Drybar Shop
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
19. März 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and love it.

Tylgod Prints