Gesamtbewertung

Liegestuhl Produktion
Deutschland
2 monate mit der App
19. Januar 2024

Providing all features I needed, yet easy to use.
Staffs are very helpful and give responses promptly.
I have no idea of coding, I tried other similar apps before, but they are lack of support for integrating with the purchased theme.
The support team help me to track down every single problem I faced and solved them quickly.
A 10 out 10 service, highly recommended!

Willit Retail Display
4 monate mit der App
18. Februar 2024

works exactly as needed, and support is helpful when i have questions

Taylor Paladino
Vereinigte Staaten
10 monate mit der App
7. März 2024

Alvin really helped me alot with costum request and worked very hard intill we were able to succesly complete my requests! i would recommend this app to everyone

Min butik
Schweden
11 tage mit der App
15. Mai 2024

Good customer service, prompt and fast in resolving any issues.

Manufactory Apparel
3 monate mit der App
29. Januar 2024

Very happy with the app. Used the free tier. Had an issue with the collection limit and contacted support who were quick in responding and showed me what error I had made on my end. Very quick and prompt in responding.

Lake Deborah Store.
17 tage mit der App
17. April 2024

Very good support, highly recommended

Just Natural
Vereinigtes Königreich
10 monate mit der App
19. April 2024

I really appreciate the time that they took to resolve my concerns and find a resolution. They were quick too! I recommend it for what I needed to do.

Enchanted Wik Candle Co & Bar
Vereinigte Staaten
3 tage mit der App
19. Februar 2024

I have tried several quantity discount apps and most of them are hideous. This one makes a nice simple, easy to understand grid. The the buyer selects the quantity in the usual way. The discount displays on the cart page. Great support for little tweaks.

ASIAN BEAUTY SUPPLY
Thailand
Ein tag mit der App
5. Februar 2024

Thank you Alvin for quickly supporting me and adapting to all the new changes. Love this app so much, the features are fantastic!

ERDI LASER