Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

Wedaretoo

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app and great support team! They even managed to add the widget on the homepage for me! thank you !!!

August 2, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance! :D

Seed Needs LLC

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I tried like 20 apps to try and get discounts by % and a nice little chart, and NONE of them compared to this app. They either had weird complicated functionality or no support. All of the other apps didn't show real time price adjustments in the charts based on the discounts. Also... Support was great. The guy who helped me configured the chart to my liking and now I can place the charts anywhere I want on custom product pages. Helped me with colors to better brand things and everything. Customer for life!! =]

July 30, 2022

damnrightcocktails

Time spent using app 43 minutes

App worked first time with no issues. It's easy to customize and they have great customer service on it

July 27, 2022

HoseWarehouse

The support team bent over backward to support my unique use case while I was still on a free plan. Very responsive and helpful team!

July 26, 2022

J&K Aquatics

Excellent App, fantastic service. We have 150 discounts currently running at the same time.
Went over and above to help.

July 21, 2022

La Cave Éclairée

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing free plan with all the features I needed for my quantity breaks and great customer service ! Bravo !

July 21, 2022

Kizhar Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Thanks to the app developer for making the service available for free. In the future I will subscribe to the service. I recommend

July 15, 2022

C2Zero

Location Australia

Very useful product, and appreciate the functions available for free. Capable customer service as well!

July 12, 2022

FelicityPlanet

Location India

Great app to work with, I received immediate chat support with a query of mine and the problem got resolved within minutes

July 5, 2022

The Wonderment Collective

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great customer service! I was unsure about some setting changes and got a reply in just a few minutes! 12/10 would recommend if you're are looking for a quantity limiter for your online store.

July 5, 2022