Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

Obioma Fashion- Buy African Print

Time spent using app 1 day

I really liked the app. One or 2 issues that I would have liked to be presented differently was customised for me and they work well. I would recommend that this app be able to also perform bundle pricing whereby I can bundle products A + B + C = Price D * .8?%

July 5, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance! We often update with new features and we will definitely notice you when we release the feature that you suggest. Thank you again!

Curenity

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was looking for a quantity discount app that provides discounts on cart and checkout page wihtout using an extra widget! This app works like a charm.
I had to customize it a little bit and I ran into a brick wall but Peter from the support team helped us throught it! Great customer support!

July 2, 2022

Ethika Wholesale

Location China

I like this App,I like this App,I like this App,I like this App,I like this App,I like this App,I like this App,I like this App,

June 29, 2022

Guards Armor

Location Lithuania

App works good, configuration interface could be more intuitive, but this is solved by amazing support team. Support is provided live and without any time to wait.

June 28, 2022

My Qualinova

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Muy buen soporte técnico! Me ayudaron de forma muy rápida y despejaron todas mis dudas y preguntas!!

June 27, 2022

Gracias por elegir y revisar nuestra aplicación. ¡Esperamos poder ayudarlo a maximizar el rendimiento de sus ventas!

Sand Pal Israel

Location Israel

Great App, Amazing Service. Works well without any glitches. The checkout isn't harmed from the discounts. love it

Drops - Contemporary Wines

Location Germany

Die App macht genau das, was sie soll und ist einfach zu bedienen. Wenn du mal Hilfe brauchst, hilft dir der Support umgehend weiter - sehr schnelle Bearbeitung.

June 27, 2022

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich für unsere App entschieden und diese bewertet haben. Wir hoffen, dass wir Ihnen helfen können, Ihre Verkaufsleistung zu maximieren!

ECO2GO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

David was a great help, very attentive and solved my issues promptly. Thank you very much, will be using again :)

Rebellion Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The described features that were important to me, like the discount shown as a coupon or being able to change the color of the coupon were available for free. Whenever I had problems the support responded almost immediately. Furthermore, all calculations on pricing were correct so if you are considering having a simple Quantity Break in your shop this is your choice.

June 26, 2022

Signature Glassware Engraving

Time spent using app 1 day

I've been looking for a long time for a discount app that meets my needs and we finally found it. Support is great and responds immediately and is very helpful with minor tweaks we needed. It works out of the box with the new 2.0 themes.

June 23, 2022