Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

Graysessentials

I like this app most of all. I tried different ones. For me Haron Quantity Discount is understandable and simple. Recommend)!

ZP Health

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app and it offers excellence customer service! This app did not work properly for my theme, but Peter from CS team helped us to fix all issues quickly. Now, the app is running smoothly. One suggestion to the developer is to add time period for purchase qty limit.

Label Supply Mart

Time spent using app 1 day

Best app for the quantity discount. Works well and the support is great. They set it up quickly as I require. Thank you

APAC Dental Wholesale

Location Australia

This app has allowed us to create bulk buy discounts for our customers. We have been using it across our platform for one year now and it has been very consistent and reliable. The support team are always quick to respond and help with any queries.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, much appreciate it!

sobfit

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 months

A must-have app for your Shopify store! Great customer service, they are quick to respond and very helpful. Increased my sales Multiple times.

Im a Queen

Location France

Great app, great support ! the application works perfectly, the developer adapted the app to my request. He was very responsive and professional, thanks to him.

LucidLampsCompany

The app is great and it does its job. What is better is the customer service! The app did not work properly for my theme (turbo portland) which i must say every single quantity break app did NOT work for this theme. Out of every app i have installed the customer support with Orichi was phenomenal. Within 1 hour of emailing them i had a rep collab with me and fix this issue. Great customer service and the app is running smoothly.

EcoBrander Promos

This app is wonderful, it allows me to display bulk pricing discounts neatly and even lets me clarify our minimum quantity for each item, which people used to miss all the time. In addition, I needed a couple tiny tweaks made, and their team was incredible in taking care of that for me. Excellent customer service!

LOLABANDS

Location Germany

Awesome support! Just installed the app like 40 minutes ago and already had 3 custom changes made with live chat. Can't get any better than that. Easy to use too!! Thanks a lot :) Anytime again for other stores. Highly recommended.

Alla Violetta Boutique

Location Italy

installed it today...had a problem with my theme and contacted the Support that come on line in few minuts and in few minuts he logged on my theme and set it properly...great support and seems a really good app :)