Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tier Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

Macao&Cacao

Location Germany

This is my first ever review. Well deserved because I am not just happy with the app but even with the support service. Fast support. Fast answer. Very helpful even in detail with coding. Great tool. Thank you!

June 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance!

XINHAIQ

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service is very patient to explain to the customer how to use it, the service is very good, and the plugin is also very useful!

June 14, 2022

Almond (Thailand) Limited.

Location Thailand

good application And there is good support to help users. I would like to thank the team for creating such a good application.

June 10, 2022

QRing

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Some things didn't work but Peter helped me out. Within 30 min my shop was up and running. He also suggested some other improvements which was great.

June 10, 2022

LUXXCOVER

Location Vietnam

Quick support. I will try all the functions to get to know this app. I think it is advisable to customize a few more parts of the display interface for customers.

June 9, 2022

podplates

Location Hong Kong SAR

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!客服的态度非常好,处理问题效率高!就是功能略少了,期待更多新功能!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 8, 2022

感谢您选择和查看我们的应用程序。 希望我们可以帮助您最大化您的销售业绩!

Pigboat

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Customer service was impeccable! They were very helpful in the process of helping us make some minor improvements.

June 7, 2022

DrSmile Supply

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use - the App helps me a lot in customizing my shop. Had an issue with my shop and the support helped me out very fast and solved the issue within 5 minutes! Great Work!

June 2, 2022

Warehouse 23 by Steve Jackson Games

Time spent using app About 18 hours

This was just what we needed, their customer service representative helped me get it all setup and running.

June 1, 2022

MyCozmo

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Great app. super nice. free and easy to use. i would recommend to anyone whose looking for something like this.

May 26, 2022