Haron Quantity Discount

Haron Quantity Discount

by ORICHI

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

StorePlace

Application complète, on peut faire tout les réglages que l'on souhaite. Le service client est top. Ils font appel à un technicien si vous avez un problème, je recommande cette appli.

LuvingGrace

Great app and it offers excellence customer service! I love it ! My sales volume increased when i installed this app

DooG perso

c'est une super application, très simple d'utilisation est service après vente très très réactif! je recommande fortement.

Graysessentials

I like this app most of all. I tried different ones. For me Haron Quantity Discount is understandable and simple. Recommend)!

ZP Health

Great app and it offers excellence customer service! This app did not work properly for my theme, but Peter from CS team helped us to fix all issues quickly. Now, the app is running smoothly. One suggestion to the developer is to add time period for purchase qty limit.

Label Supply Mart

Best app for the quantity discount. Works well and the support is great. They set it up quickly as I require. Thank you

APAC Dental Wholesale

This app has allowed us to create bulk buy discounts for our customers. We have been using it across our platform for one year now and it has been very consistent and reliable. The support team are always quick to respond and help with any queries.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, much appreciate it!

sobfit

A must-have app for your Shopify store! Great customer service, they are quick to respond and very helpful. Increased my sales Multiple times.

Im a Queen

Great app, great support ! the application works perfectly, the developer adapted the app to my request. He was very responsive and professional, thanks to him.

LucidLampsCompany

The app is great and it does its job. What is better is the customer service! The app did not work properly for my theme (turbo portland) which i must say every single quantity break app did NOT work for this theme. Out of every app i have installed the customer support with Orichi was phenomenal. Within 1 hour of emailing them i had a rep collab with me and fix this issue. Great customer service and the app is running smoothly.

Previous 1 3 4 5