Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

by ORICHI

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

vazga.com

This app is very easy to use. Especially support is good, they respond quickly and enthusiatic. Highly recommended.

Prolong Lash US

After working my way through 5 other quantity apps I finally found the right one.

If I could give more stars I would. The team at Quantity Breaks Price & Limit has been exceptionally pleasing to work with. They are fast, responsive, friendly and professional.

Customer service is hard to find with a lot of app developers but these guys take the cake. Their app is exactly what we need and the functionality is spot on. We had a small custom coding request and the team actioned it very quickly.

Thank you again!

Hydro Lab Bottles

I just installed the app and was able to add multiple quantity discounts in just moments. I had a few questions and used the messenger help, customer service was very friendly, fast and knowledgeable . This company is great and can help you code and organize your discounts. Highly Recomend

August 14, 2020

Thank you for the review, much appreciate it!

Mondays

For the last 2 days I've been looking for an app that could do what I believe a quantity break app should in its basic mode.

This one was the only that matched my expectations with a 5 star customer support.

In the end it exceeds since it's cheaper than all the others one that are available.

Strongly Recommended

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review! :)

Marigold Health Store

App works very well, we have been using it for our wholesale categories and so far so good. Staff always prompt to help, they helped me more than once by addressing my needs and put their hands right on the code to make my goals come to life. Highly recommended!

UltraLids

Great 12313214143253512521432432482ur02740274027420749274270274024027402742042047204720-470247221022

Kitchen Assistant India

Great app with great customer support.
Has given me great return on investment. Give it a shot if you are having problems with increasing Average order value

AsdamArt

when install the app, met some trouble and can not solve it. They are customer service is so fast and high quality. Help me solve a lots. Easy to setup, function can fulfill my requirements.

DAM-DAM'S STORE

Très bon support client si on a un souci. Je recommande cette application :)

HappyStore

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT, DID EVERYTHING I ASKED. GREAT APP, GOT MY FIRST SALE WITHIN 20 MINS OF HAVING IT INSTALLED. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Previous 1 3