Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

by ORICHI

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

APAC Dental

This app is easy to set up and is great when you want to set minimum purchase quantities as well as quantity discounts. I had a couple of technical issues after setup, but the support team quickly made the necessary corrections. Great to be able to live chat them through messenger. I am hoping to use this app for quite a while, as it is exactly what the business required for our online store.

Dreamcery

The application runs smoothly and has the standard, cheapest style on the market. I have been quickly supported by the app developer for problems that arise, I rate 6 stars for this application.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
Please feel free to contact us if you face difficulties, we are always glad to help!

onemaxoxy

Really great app to use for your store. I would recommend it for all the seller using shopify as platform.

Shoe Heros

i stumbled across this new app, and i am surprised it functions very well and intuitive, im very happy i found this app... but currently has a little bugs developer is keen on fixing fast. i look forward to this will be one of the BEST qty b/d apps on the store. it does its job.

Makanlab

Had a problem with discount deduction in the checkout. Reported the issu and Orichi fixed my issue immediately. He is very reliable and I recommend this app!

Elastics By Us

This app has been super valuable in creating discounts for our client's products. Orichi has been extremely helpful when any problems have come up. Thanks, Orichi!

Bunny Sleeping Mask

Thank you so much Orichi mate for helping. Clean and Fast App without breaking your wallet. Support is super awesome. Highly Recommended!!!

Läsk.se

Everything is great with this app. The settings-page is great, smooth and easy to use. And the staff and developers is awesome! They really helps you solve your need. I wish I could give this app more than 5 stars.

SNUG ACTIVEWEAR

I've been looking for an app that allows for "Bux X for a fixed price" for a long time and finally bumped into this. Best app for general quantity break/tiered discount solutions in my opinion. Also 10/10 for amazing customer service.

reisveel.nl

I just added this app today. Had a small problem in the way the front end looked when installing, but I left a message through their facebook chat button and was helped within seconds. I'd recommend this app to anyone!

Previous 1