Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

Favors Today

Will not work in my store. I wish i knew that before i deleted the older app, switched over to this app, installed it, configured all of the products..5 hours later they email me to tell me it is unable to require minimum purchase. Isn't that what this app does?

VizoCare

great support and the app works well without complication. we recently changed templates and the support team was able to provide is not only by fixing the issue but also extended our trial period. highly recommended.

DOTS_SA

We used this app for 2 for xx.xx$ offers, the app works flawlessly and is easy to use. Support is also excellent.

UmbrellasAndBeyond

This app set up so easy and logically and is working great! The process couldn't have been simpler! Thanks!

Kate Aspen

Our site could not run without this app! We offer bulk pricing on the majority of our items. It was very easy to set up and is very easy to modify if anything changes with the business. Their support is phenomenal!

My Wedding Favors

Very easy to configure with lots of different options. The support team is really quick and efficient with helping out with any questions or issues. They also did some custom developing with the app for us that works perfectly.

QAYSAA

It is a good app, with a good customer service. We tried other apps before but we liked this app and we am so happy now

yearpins

The app solve all me quantity and discount trouble. Wonderful! The installation Team is very professional and nice. I know nothing about code. But they help me install it and tell me how to set. Thanks so much! So five stars! Actually i want to give 100 stars.

Systems for Research

Great app for the quantity discount pricing we require for our products. Helpful support when a problem arose and was quickly fixed.

Facentric

Great app definitely recommend it if you need to offer bulk price to your customers this is the way to go

Previous 1 3 4