Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

yearpins

The app solve all me quantity and discount trouble. Wonderful! The installation Team is very professional and nice. I know nothing about code. But they help me install it and tell me how to set. Thanks so much! So five stars! Actually i want to give 100 stars.

Systems for Research

Great app for the quantity discount pricing we require for our products. Helpful support when a problem arose and was quickly fixed.

Facentric

Great app definitely recommend it if you need to offer bulk price to your customers this is the way to go

BLAST ON BLAST

Great customer support. Had a problem with my AJAX CART. They took care of my problem in less than 5 hours. Thank you

Corner Stork Baby Gifts

Great App! Very easy to install and set up different tiered pricing groups. The options are perfect for setting up different groups based on price or percentage. The support team has been GREAT! Very helpful, accommodating and quick to make adjustments.

SPORTTAPE

Its a great app which we use across several stores. Extremely helpful team which make installation and customisation simple. Highly recommended!

Be-Bop Biscotti

We have reached out for support & received prompt, accurate assistance each time. Would recommend.

RacquetGuys

So far it is working well. Good technical support with prompt reply on adjustments. They can solve any problems you may have. It is worth trying the app.

ElectroCrea

This APP is perfect, but the best of all is support team. They solve your problems and help with customization when you need it. If you have a problem, they will help you for sure!
Also the app has a lot of customization, that's why I chose it from among other options. 100%

SPORTTAPE PRO

The best quantity breaks app available. Great team offering quick integration and easy set-up. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3