4.8
April 2, 2021

Thank goodness these guys were there to help, thank you, couldn't have done it without you.
Regards
Complete novice

DnK Wild Band Merchandiser
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 26, 2021

Excellent support and customer service. This is the first app that we found that gave us the flexibility we required. We were in the middle of updating our theme and ran into some app installation problems. SolverCircle immediately solved the problem and even developed new code for an added feature in our complex theme complete in less than 24 hours.

Connector ID
March 10, 2021

Found this app to be very user friendly, both in installation and ease of use. Integrated into my store with no issues and even had it customised to my request to add a feature by their very responsive and helpful support. A feature I quite liked was being able to have a Minimum Order Qty feature as well as the price break discount feature, which is very suited to my industry and website to function.

Custom Branded Merch
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 28, 2021

AMAZING AND RAPID CUSTOMER SERVICE!! We were in the middle of switching themes while developing our website and ran into some app installation problems. SolverCircle immediately began working on the problem and had new code for our complex theme in less than a day. They also helped with grid sizing tweaks after the problem was solved. Incredible service and product for an affordable price. 11/10 would recommend.

proper-designworks
December 11, 2020

The app was very nice for my store. The customer service support team also doing a great job by solving the issues that I'm facing as soon as possible.

LIYANA.BK
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 26 days
October 28, 2020

The SolverCircle has been very helpful and so far I have not have any issues with the app. to be fair I am still building my store but I think the customer service is great and I am thankful for all of their assistance.

Simple Hospitality
September 22, 2020

great support and the app works well without complication. we recently changed templates and the support team was able to provide is not only by fixing the issue but also extended our trial period. highly recommended.

VizoCare
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 15, 2020

We used this app for 2 for xx.xx$ offers, the app works flawlessly and is easy to use. Support is also excellent.

DOTS_SA
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 21, 2020

This app set up so easy and logically and is working great! The process couldn't have been simpler! Thanks!

UmbrellasAndBeyond
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 20, 2020

Our site could not run without this app! We offer bulk pricing on the majority of our items. It was very easy to set up and is very easy to modify if anything changes with the business. Their support is phenomenal!

Kate Aspen