4.8
May 9, 2019

This APP is perfect, but the best of all is support team. They solve your problems and help with customization when you need it. If you have a problem, they will help you for sure!
Also the app has a lot of customization, that's why I chose it from among other options. 100%

ElectroCrea
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 20, 2019

The best quantity breaks app available. Great team offering quick integration and easy set-up. Highly recommended!

SPORTTAPE PRO
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 21, 2019

This app works very good ! And if you have questions or something else, do not worrie the support is amazing ! They answer quickly and solve any issues !
I recommand for sure !

My Beauty Elite
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 12, 2019

I have been looking for an app that can combine discount code with the quantity discount for a very long time. There were few apps on the market that they claimed they can do the job but they weren't. I am very happy that I have finally found this app, there was a fee to modify the app to my needs but it worths the pay. Communication was good and this is very important when you need help. So don't waste your time using other app. 5 stars for the team of SolverCircle!

MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry Making
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 17, 2018

We tried half a dozen apps before we found one that actually provided the functionality we needed. And the team at Solver Circle have been fantastic to work with - customizing the app so it works and appears exactly as we prefer. Definitely recommended.

Fowers Games
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited November 22, 2018

Excellent App & customer service, Modified App as per our requirement always helpful & quick answer.

Security Fasteners UK
Time spent using app: About 4 years
November 6, 2018

Absolutely Fantastic App with second to none customer service. I got this app to replace the Bold Quantity Break App as I was nhaving issues with it. This app solved all the problems I was facing and the customer service I received was second to none.

The excellent support staff made customisation upon customisation for me so that I got the look and feel of the app just right on my store. It worked out of the box however there was many extra features they applied to my store just because I asked.. and they did it quickly.

I now have hassle free bulk discounts 24/7.

Check out the products that say "from $x.xx" to see it working on my store:

Avid Darts
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 4, 2018

Excellent App, exactly what I needed, They customised the App for us to fulfill our customisation requirement, excellent customer services and patience to answer all our enquires.

Digital Technology Trading Ltd t/a Bolt World
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 19, 2018

App was easy to install and documented very well. I had a few questions that the support team was able to answer within 12 hours. I had trouble installing a discount code box on the cart page so I needed to grant them access to our site. They were able to figure out what was wrong and install the discount code successfully. The app is also priced very reasonably. See the app in action at https://www.DesktopSupplies.com

Desktopsupplies
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 11, 2018

Thank you. They installed the app within 24 hours and they are very accommodating with my questions..

Pure Glam Ph