Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

Concetto è

I tried it, but it's too complicate to set up. Minimum quanitity is not working, checkout loading is too slow from the cart.
Also I had another app acting in the cart page and this one went on a conflict with it..
I think it would require too much work and communication with the dev to get to the final good result, since the beginning of the adventure is too far from a good final result.
For my experience it makes sense to start a cooperative work with devs when the app is already "almost perfect" by itself. Otherwise make no sense and , in my opinion, it make no sense to call it "app". It should be call "expert support" to get to your target.
An "app" should be ready to go with exceptionally something to adjust. Something "ready to go" and a lot of things to adjust is the opposite of an app

4 Green Plants

Would rate 0 if I could. 1-star is generous.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced with an app.

You should save yourself a lot of frustration. You are required to give them permission to update the theme.

After the app was installed the check out button didn't work and no product pictures appeared. The tech person said I need to "fix my theme" before he could work on it.

My theme was fine until he started dicking around with it!