Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

$12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Vu Line Direct. More Money in Your Rocket!

This is perfect app for your store! Customer service is great and very helpful. They will solve your problems on the best time that they can offer.

Walkingon

This app is very good and worth recommending. Special thanks to the staff for helping me deal with the problem

PromoGuard™

This app is great. Very easy to use and their customer service is wonderful. They get right back to you and there hasn't been anything they couldn't acommodate. Thank you so very much!

Disac_Insumos

Great customer service, they answer quickly and help you installing and tweaking it to your needs. I recommend.

DnK Wild Band Merchandiser

Thank goodness these guys were there to help, thank you, couldn't have done it without you.
Regards
Complete novice

Connector ID

Excellent support and customer service. This is the first app that we found that gave us the flexibility we required. We were in the middle of updating our theme and ran into some app installation problems. SolverCircle immediately solved the problem and even developed new code for an added feature in our complex theme complete in less than 24 hours.

Custom Branded Merch

Found this app to be very user friendly, both in installation and ease of use. Integrated into my store with no issues and even had it customised to my request to add a feature by their very responsive and helpful support. A feature I quite liked was being able to have a Minimum Order Qty feature as well as the price break discount feature, which is very suited to my industry and website to function.

proper-designworks

AMAZING AND RAPID CUSTOMER SERVICE!! We were in the middle of switching themes while developing our website and ran into some app installation problems. SolverCircle immediately began working on the problem and had new code for our complex theme in less than a day. They also helped with grid sizing tweaks after the problem was solved. Incredible service and product for an affordable price. 11/10 would recommend.

LIYANA.BK

The app was very nice for my store. The customer service support team also doing a great job by solving the issues that I'm facing as soon as possible.

Simple Hospitality

The SolverCircle has been very helpful and so far I have not have any issues with the app. to be fair I am still building my store but I think the customer service is great and I am thankful for all of their assistance.

Previous 1 3 4