Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

UmbrellasAndBeyond

This app set up so easy and logically and is working great! The process couldn't have been simpler! Thanks!

Kate Aspen

Our site could not run without this app! We offer bulk pricing on the majority of our items. It was very easy to set up and is very easy to modify if anything changes with the business. Their support is phenomenal!

My Wedding Favors

Very easy to configure with lots of different options. The support team is really quick and efficient with helping out with any questions or issues. They also did some custom developing with the app for us that works perfectly.

QAYSAA

It is a good app, with a good customer service. We tried other apps before but we liked this app and we am so happy now

yearpins

The app solve all me quantity and discount trouble. Wonderful! The installation Team is very professional and nice. I know nothing about code. But they help me install it and tell me how to set. Thanks so much! So five stars! Actually i want to give 100 stars.

Systems for Research

Great app for the quantity discount pricing we require for our products. Helpful support when a problem arose and was quickly fixed.

Facentric

Great app definitely recommend it if you need to offer bulk price to your customers this is the way to go

BLAST ON BLAST

Great customer support. Had a problem with my AJAX CART. They took care of my problem in less than 5 hours. Thank you

Corner Stork Baby Gifts

Great App! Very easy to install and set up different tiered pricing groups. The options are perfect for setting up different groups based on price or percentage. The support team has been GREAT! Very helpful, accommodating and quick to make adjustments.

SPORTTAPE

Its a great app which we use across several stores. Extremely helpful team which make installation and customisation simple. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3