Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Wicked Wickees

This app did exactly what I needed. It will greatly assist in selling larger volumes to my clients. Prior to using this app, I had to manually calculate volume discounts, and send an invoice. Thank You!!

America At Home

This is a great app. It is easy to install and set. Keep up the good work. I highly recommend it to any shopify store.

NemTracking.dk

I used this app to create discounts and combining the different variants, and this app works amazing! And the support is even better. I chatted with them about my problems and they were able to help me with everything immediately! I even only have the free plan. Definetely 5 stars!

Hallmark Home

Very valuable app. Does exactly as asked and is very customizable. Support is also very quick and helpful.

Samantha Margaret

Could not be any easier to install! This is exactly what I was looking for and I'm glad it was so easy :)

Removetor

Esta aplicación es realmente fantástica ... ¡además el trato a los clientes es realmente fantástico! ¡La consejo para aumentar las ventas de tu tienda!

First Bisou

Thank you! Robert Lim was really professional and fixed my problem within 2-3 minutes. Good app! YAY!

Scratchy Things

We tested quite a few apps and all of them had some functionality missing or were ridiculously expensive. This one seems to work very well so far and looks like good value for money. Setup is easy and straightforward, options and interface are simple and user-friendly and the app does what it is supposed to do.

OmniSockets

This app gets the job done! Had a small issue with some visual aspects but contacted support and within a day, they fixed my issue. Great customer support! Highly recommend!

Proto 3D Printing

Very simple to setup and adds a basic functionality that is inexplicably absent from Shopify. I will be upgrading to a paid plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25