Tiered and Discounted Pricing

Tiered and Discounted Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Discounted Pricing and Tiered Pricing

Crazy Deals For You

Awesome tool!!I tried few others but the free version even is great! Test and i am sure you ll love it!

Essence Beauty

Really great app to use for your store. I would recommend it for all the seller using shopify as platform.

Off Grid Comforts

I used this app to setup tiered pricing and it works great! No fluff like the others, I was set up within a few minutes. Very Happy.

Lunch Box Company

so far just using free version on www.lunchboxcompany.co.uk (as site not fully running yet) and its working great, but if i was to ask for 2 little changes
1 - To able to colour the text on your product page, as would be good to make it stand out and also fit the style of product page..
2 - be able to add it onto featured product on home page.. such a shame that i can advertise it... :( but apart from that great app, and handy free price for new stores :D

ok
once again i changed my review from 1 to 5, i have had major issues over weekend with the app not working and was told by shopify to contact the developer, so sent the email on sunday (they work mon>fri) so today they have made changes to get it back working, but NOT JUST THAT they have also made a code change to show some extra / added things on my cart page...
I cannot thank them enough for 1 getting it working , and , working better than before lol :D

So quick and easy to sort. so defo gets my 5* and will be getting my money when the new store re-opens after chinese new year.

LexaFashion

the shitty app, don't recommend to use, the hidden feed may be applied, better avoid this application

December 13, 2019

Sorry to hear there was some confusion about our pricing, however our app pricing is clearly shown on our app page. There are no hidden fees. You're welcome to use our free plan for as long as you like, and I see you currently still have the app installed.

If you have any questions, please reach out to our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll be happy to help.

Flewis

Fast response from the support team! Easy to use app!
Writing some more words as I have to reach the required number to submit it but really helpfull app!

Get A Tiny Waist

Amazing app and support to integrate the app with my theme! Thanks so much for all your help Robert and Vlad, appreciate it! :)

Magcharge

This is a great app. I love how it's free since lots of apps that do the same thing aren't. I've already made sales with it and the customer support is amazing!

Lakolux

Great app. Very easy to use. Ran on some issues but their customer service solved it immediately. Thanks a lot! :)

BigSmallTrends

I used this App, This App is amazing, I observed many users were buying multiple quantities after using this App. The App also provides 1 Group discount.