Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

vizshoping

Great appl. works well. would use again for future stores if needed. increased my aov tremendously for my store.

Blue Vitality

great support! really fast and helpfull. The app also works well! Layout in IC page could be a bit better.

Consume4Less

great to use duodhsiohasiohidahiodhioshiaohdiohaiodkaldkoidhiowehfweiugufiewuiwqhoidhiodwhqoidhiwhpdiwiodhwiq d

bellequisite

Great app. works well. would use again for future stores if needed. increased my aov tremendously for my store

plumislandwholesale

Kind of easy, I dont really like that i have to follow mandatory steps to be able to make quantity breaks.

My Boy Basi

simple to set up and it works great. No hiccups like the other apps. it's nice to install something and not have it crap out two weeks later. This app allowed me to apply an automatic discount for just one product quantity. So it did what the other apps couldn't.

Zound Earplugs

Contacted customer support. They got back to me super quickly and fixed the issue. Overall great app

Jardi's Jewels

Very friendly and helpful staff. The app didn't really work out for me in the end but served me well for a long time.

SlowSloth

very usefull and simple for making more sales especially with lower cost products, i had a problem and got a response within 5minutes on a sunday and they fixed it immediately. really recommend it!

Flamegoodz

Great app very responsive customer service and an easy to use customizable interface. I would definitely recommend to people.