Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

WildmanT

The app worked great. I did a tiered volume discount with no issues. However, I wish there was an option to allow the customer to choose at checkout to use the Quantity Discount or an existing discount code they had received in the past. We had a few premium members who had a discount code that would have been higher than the tiered discount promo I set with Quantity Break.

December 4, 2019

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! There is an option in the Settings tab of the app which will allow shoppers to use certain types of discount codes on the cart page. I suspect the discount code's discount would get added on top of the quantity discounts which probably isn't what you want. We'll go ahead and add this to our requested features list. Thanks again for the feedback!

Vision FPV

The Quantity Breaks Now app is easy to install and is very easy to use.

Unlike some similar apps, it's able handle discount codes applied on top of quantity discounts. This was a must have for our business.

In the rare event that the app doesn't work quite right, the support team provides fast, effective, and courteous service.

Although the default display style of discounts and customer facing messages is serviceable, greater ease of customizable would be an improvement.

House Of Bright

How to unsubscribe for the service before my trial ends? i dont have to use this app for now. Please help!!

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for trying Quantity Breaks Now! To uninstall, please follow the instructions at the link below or contact support@websiteondemand.ca for help.

eazyshoppingph

i like this app, it simplifies variants on my store and has good upsell features too. i too recommend this app

Echo, Friends & Co

This app works great for single products with no variations (maybe I couldn't figure out how to work it properly). I'm giving it 4 stars because, when I deleted this app, the offer I created stayed on my site. I had to re-download the app to make that offer go away. I know this is fixable but just wanted to give the creators a heads up!

June 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately it's not possible for Shopify apps to remove their code once they're deleted from the Apps page (we lose access to your theme.)

To get around this, we've created a handy Uninstall button in the Settings tab of our app. Simply click that button, and our app will remove its code from your theme :)

Kaffeina Group

Good app and simple to use - does what it says.

The only issue is that you need to be a coder to make the theme color changes. Would be much better if it was easy to match your theme colors. At the end gave up and left the colors as standard.

Pillar Of Clouds E-Liquids

When trying to edit through mobile access it doesn’t work. They need to fix the mobile useability. Otherwise when I do get around to my pc and log-in traditionally to make quick edits, it works great! what normally would be quick isn’t because their mobile access doesn’t work!

Gift Wrap Labs

Product works great. Uninstalling requires following some instructions (bleh) which is annoying, hopefully the dev will build the uninstall as well as the actual product.

Swee7deals

Really like the app. easy to use and intuitive as well. Was looking for a free app for bulk order discounts and I'm really happy to get on that one. Recommended

Radicalplus

Does a go job for a free app. But limited in feature (no decimal for %,not possible to apply to specific customer(s) or by tag).

Previous 1