Bulk Discounts Now WOD , 543 recensies

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 april 2023

This bulk discounts app does exactly what it should. There was a minor issue with my theme which the developer was able to fix within 5 minutes. Great job! The backend of the app looks a little messy to me. Would be great if they could simply follow Shopifys Backend Design principles. Nevertheless - one can use it.

Hello Unique
App gebruikt gedurende 19 dagen
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 28 april 2023

Hello to our friends at Hello Unique

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

17 december 2022

The app does exactly what our store needs it to do! At first customer service was not very helpful as they told me to "Watch the video tutorials on the apps home page" when I asked for help, but now they are very helpful. Thank you Aman for answering our questions in a timely manner and resolving our issues!

School Staff Apparel
App gebruikt gedurende 5 maanden
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 20 december 2022

Hello to our friends at School Staff Apparel

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to assist you promptly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

8 november 2022

The only app which I found calculating discounts correctly (to the third- forth decimal, which ar not even displayed in Shopify, but makes a difference if you sell big quantities of very low priced items per order). Worked flawlesly for a year or so. Some issues appeared during last couple of months, but were solved on the spot or within short periof of time. Online support is fast in reacting and saves me lots of time.

www.kamštelis.lt
Litouwen
App gebruikt gedurende 10 maanden
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 8 november 2022

Hello to our friends at www.kamštelis.lt

29 oktober 2022

I use this app to increase my sale and I love it, but there is one thing you new to improve on, the app stop sometime working, I think that shouldn't happen at all if you want lot of people use it. But over all I enjoy using it

PrinceKJ
App gebruikt gedurende 24 dagen
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 3 november 2022

Hello to our friends at PrinceKJ

Thank you for leaving your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and app features, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Bewerkt 27 september 2022

Very quick and good support from Aman. I had some problem uploading but got instant and very good support.

Comfydence
Zweden
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 18 uur
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 28 september 2022

Hello to our friends at Comfydence

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. Aman is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

30 augustus 2022

Amandeep provided fantastic service. He was responsive, knowledgeable, and prompt in his response. Thank you for your assistance!

Cannatrol
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2022

Hello to our friends at Cannatrol

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. Amandeep is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Amandeep, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

21 juli 2022

We had some minor issues initially but thanks to a friendly and competent customer service via chat, those were resolved quickly. Thank you
I'd recommend Bulk Discounts

Superboost.Me
Duitsland
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 21 juli 2022

Hello to our friends at NO Grow Australia

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

22 mei 2022

Der Kundenservice ist toll. Leider werden die APP-Texte nicht automatisch übersetzt, das sollte man noch einbinden.

Laake
App gebruikt gedurende 2 dagen
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 23 mei 2022

Hallo an unsere Freunde in Laake

Vielen Dank für die strahlende Bewertung. Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass Sie jetzt Mengenrabatte genießen. Wir freuen uns, dass unser Support-Team Ihnen helfen konnte. Wir tun alles, um jedem Händler zu helfen, und ich freue mich, dass wir für Sie ins Schwarze getroffen haben. Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihrem Shop viel Erfolg!

Beifall,
Pushpesh & das Bulk Discounts Now Support-Team

31 maart 2022

just intalled this app. I really like it great service!!! And if everthing works like it does kwom it's worth 5 stars

alisartcraft
Nederland
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 1 april 2022

Hello to our friends at alisartcraft

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

22 maart 2022

i am using this since yesterday.. and so far I am happy. and if u have questions . support is always there for ya

Baby Mama Rucksack
App gebruikt gedurende 8 maanden
Website On-Demand heeft geantwoord 23 maart 2022

Hello to our friends at Baby Mama Rucksack

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!